• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Michigan week/game thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SC has injuries piling up. No bye week it's been a rough year. I'm definitely liking the Devils so far. A lot more speed and skill than we're used to.

I thought the problem was their HC & AD suck? Isn't that what someone was saying not long ago? Did you know Jimmy Jam invented instant replay?

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was an extremely entertaining game. PSU dominated the LOS on both offense and defense, I was very impressed with the rotation on the DL, so much depth there. Atmosphere looked electric as well. Should be a good one against OSU next week. I think PSU has a good shot to beat them. OU and Mayfield had a lot of success against that defense back in September and I think McSorley and the PSU offense can do a lot of similar things next weekend. Obviously OSU has evolved since then but I still think there's things you can take from what OU did. The line for the game opened at OSU -7 which is pretty surprising to me. Assumed OSU would be favored at home but the 7 points seems like a lot, I bet people will hammer PSU at +7.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was an extremely entertaining game. PSU dominated the LOS on both offense and defense, I was very impressed with the rotation on the DL, so much depth there. Atmosphere looked electric as well. Should be a good one against OSU next week. I think PSU has a good shot to beat them. OU and Mayfield had a lot of success against that defense back in September and I think McSorley and the PSU offense can do a lot of similar things next weekend. Obviously OSU has evolved since then but I still think there's things you can take from what OU did. The line for the game opened at OSU -7 which is pretty surprising to me. Assumed OSU would be favored at home but the 7 points seems like a lot, I bet people will hammer PSU at +7.

It was down to 5 within an hour. I am glad the spread started high, just keeps that huge chip on our shoulder. We do a lot of things OU did to them, only better and we have the best player in college football on our side. Looking forward to the game,

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we stop exaggerating the perception of OSU, then we will beat them outright. This game will be won between the ears.