• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Michigan week/game thread

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corso crowd surf was actually pretty funny. The signs are pretty good.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd offensive play was the wrinkle some asked about ... to the house.

AlistairChiss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully we make our usual good halftime adjustments. I literally had to cut my fingernails to prevent myself from chewing on them...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We go into the fourth with nearly 400 yards of total offense and the D is stepping up. I like what I see and I am fairly certain we will remain undefeated.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knowing what I know of you, Wamu, I am pretty sure but if you want to go with that story, I'll let it ride.

AlistairChiss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey now let him celebrate Michigan losing. We can return to being mortal enemies after the game is over!

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game for Penn St. Wish we could have given our kicker some chances to regain his confidence going into Buckeyes game. Our return game wasn't the greatest today but if that's all I have to complain about it's a great thing. We dominated in many areas and our offensive line did a amazing job. We have only a 20% to beat OSU which I feel is low. They did get a week to prepare for us and get healthy but let's see what JT Barrett shows up. Their secondary is young and #88 should have a great game. Let's forget about UM and get ready for a battle in a hostile crowd.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game for Penn St. Wish we could have given our kicker some chances to regain his confidence going into Buckeyes game. Our return game wasn't the greatest today but if that's all I have to complain about it's a great thing. We dominated in many areas and our offensive line did a amazing job. We have only a 20% to beat OSU which I feel is low. They did get a week to prepare for us and get healthy but let's see what JT Barrett shows up. Their secondary is young and #88 should have a great game. Let's forget about UM and get ready for a battle in a hostile crowd.

LOL, we just destroy the "#1defense in country" and hammer a team everyone thoiught would be our first really tough test by 29 and you're already worrying again:D

SO, yeah, back to Michiga, that was a total manhandling of a team everyone told us was so physical, would shut our offense down, would give us all we wanted, etc, etc, etc....

Moorhead opened the offense back up, we took more deep shots than we had all year combined, the wrnkles with Barkley were nice, everytime he lined up in the wildcat and ran the RPO with Trace, nobiody every covered trace when he ran wheel....you know a BArkley throw is coming from that look. Michigan stopped us once or twice the entire game, Gesecki ran a double move Trace threw where he was going before the second move on the pick and BArley dropped an easy catch inside the 15 that stopped ourselves another time.

Defense, what more can I say, we dominated them and once we finally decidd to pressure O'Korn in moddle, their offense was dead in water.....they lived on O'Korn scrambles during their only 2 drives. Looking forward to using the same gameplan against OSU....make JT beat you with his arm.

Anyhow, soak it in, revenge is sweet, then on to Ohio State, Ohio State, Ohio State...:suds: