• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Michigan State week/game thread

AlistairChiss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's safe to say he is not going to win the Heisman at this point. It's a shame because behind an average offensive line he could have won it by a wide margin.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was just another ridiculous game that Penn State let slip away. The defense just could not stop anyone and then they pulled some of the dumbest penalties at the wrong time. Man has this season just turned a bit on the crappy side. With OSU losing, PSU let another golden opportunity slip away.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's safe to say he is not going to win the Heisman at this point. It's a shame because behind an average offensive line he could have won it by a wide margin.

He'll make a great Brown.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Penn State D is very disappointing
quite frankly it sucks

Its reminicent of Steelers D when they couldn't get home to QB and their soft zone would get picked apart. Need guys to get home on blitzes or you have soft spots and they were sitting down in them and making some great catches. I am disappointed in LB play more than anything though, not getting proper depth in zone drops, missed tackles, can't finish on blitz. they had 2 bad games in a row as a unit. Hopefully Parsons ends up here, he could be a difference maker getting to QB from day 1.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With OSU getting rocked by Iowa I was really hoping for a win today. Also Barkley's heisman chance took another huge hit today.

I don't see how he wins it now after those 2 games. He'll be in NYC for ceremony, but Mayfield will win it playing flag football in Big 12.

As far as our team goes, if you had told me 2 years ago that I'd be sulking over 7-2 with losses by a combined 4 points and likely 10-2 finish, I'd have laughed you out of building. Now, well, perspective has certainly changed and we are way ahead of schedule. Sanctions still sting on both lines, but have been and are still being addressed in recrutiing. Best still ahead for this team. Sucks we couldn't get in playoffs for Allen, BArkley, Gesecki, Cabinda and co, but we'll get there sooner than later

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how he wins it now after those 2 games. He'll be in NYC for ceremony, but Mayfield will win it playing flag football in Big 12.

As far as our team goes, if you had told me 2 years ago that I'd be sulking over 7-2 with losses by a combined 4 points and likely 10-2 finish, I'd have laughed you out of building. Now, well, perspective has certainly changed and we are way ahead of schedule. Sanctions still sting on both lines, but have been and are still being addressed in recrutiing. Best still ahead for this team. Sucks we couldn't get in playoffs for Allen, BArkley, Gesecki, Cabinda and co, but we'll get there sooner than later

Allen ahhhh that dumb penalty

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The media wanted to give it to him too. They really hyped him and he did some great things as KR and in the receiving game but the OL and JoMo just couldn't find a way to get him going in the run game.

Yes I know defenses did all they can to take him away. He isn't the first player to ever have that happen. Less than 900 yards through 9 games is kind of disappointing.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure the correlation but Ohio State and Michigan State after beating us has taken and ass whooping the next week.