• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins Week 13 Game 12 Game Thread

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Field day for Gase to expose the many holes of the Vance Joseph defense

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was the most complete game by the Fins all year. The offense played well against one of the top defenses in the NFL. Cutler played smart, made the right throws & was very accurate. He moved well in the pocket. Drake had a career day. He looks like a #1 RB. Lots of offensive players played well. I think it was the best game by the Oline.

On defense the Fins played with intensity. They created turnovers with their pressure.

The special teams unit had it's best game. Fede is a playmaker with the blocked punt. Grant showed his speed & elusiveness as a returner.
The Fins punter and kick coverage unit were outstanding.

The team will have some momentum going into the Monday night game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most complete game of the season no doubt - but we have to consider the opponent as well.

Still, a lot of good things happen. Gase did have a moment where he got away from the run a bit but did a better job of finding the balance thereafter - I thought this was as big a key as any to this win.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most complete game of the season no doubt - but we have to consider the opponent as well.

Still, a lot of good things happen. Gase did have a moment where he got away from the run a bit but did a better job of finding the balance thereafter - I thought this was as big a key as any to this win.
Yes agreed and drake had a decent game once the oline settled down. Balance is key as they aren't good enough to handle pass rush after pass rush. Definitely need to draft oline although we say that every year... management does little.