• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Meyer is getting screwed

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha your deflection on my comment made me think that. Gee I wonder why?
No deflection at all. I don't think you know what the word irony means. Just like you don't know how to detect sarcasm from Slinky.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not really interested in entertaining baseless conspiracy theories from people who are wildly biased and have an agenda like yourself, wonder no more.

So go ahead and explain yourself

You say you aren’t interested in: entertaining baseless conspiracy theories from people who are wildly biased and have an agenda.

That is you to a T in this thread.

You gotta see the irony in your comment, right?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You say you aren’t interested in: entertaining baseless conspiracy theories from people who are wildly biased and have an agenda.

That is you to a T in this thread.

You gotta see the irony in your comment, right?
Except it hasn't been at all. How has anything I've said been a conspiracy theory?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except it hasn't been at all. How has anything I've said been a conspiracy theory?

Are you joking? You are defending Meyer saying he did nothing wrong. What fucking planet are you living on? You are trying to convince yourself because the police did nothing Urban had every right to keep him.

Thank you for not debating the other two points.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you joking? You are defending Meyer saying he did nothing wrong. What fucking planet are you living on? You are trying to convince yourself because the police did nothing Urban had every right to keep him.

Thank you for not debating the other two points.
He didn't do anything wrong though. Not firing a guy for not getting any charges placed against him isn't a crime. As long as he reported it like he was supposed to, he hasn't done anything wrong. Given the information that's been coming out in the past few days, you're just coming off ill-informed and angry that you're not going to get your pound of flesh. Sorry.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't do anything wrong though. Not firing a guy for not getting any charges placed against him isn't a crime. As long as he reported it like he was supposed to, he hasn't done anything wrong. Given the information that's been coming out in the past few days, you're just coming off ill-informed and angry that you're not going to get your pound of flesh. Sorry.

Already said I don’t think he should be fired. But to let him skate? Your coming off as an absolute insufferable homer that has no clue which way is up. (Nothing new)

An it was funny and ironic you saying you had no time for conspiracy theories from wildly bias agenda driven people.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already said I don’t think he should be fired. But to let him skate? Your coming off as an absolute insufferable homer that has no clue which way is up. (Nothing new)

An it was funny and ironic you saying you had no time for conspiracy theories from wildly bias agenda driven people.
So, thinking he shouldn't be punished for following protocol is a conspiracy theory? Again, you're using words that you do not know the meaning of.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,871.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey, Ralphie....football getting closer.....

You poop this AM?