• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mets 2015 Projected Line up:

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Lagares CF
2) Murphy 2B
3) Wright 3B
4) Duda 1B
5) Cuddyer RF
6) Granderson LF
7) Flores SS
8) D'Arnaud C

21st- Runs
28th- Ave.
22nd- OBP.
27th- Slugging Pct.

No legit lead off man and what makes anyone think Michael Cuddyer is going to improve those stats from a year ago? He played in 40 plus games last year with the Rockies due to injury and he's 98 years old. Mets have a lot of work to do offensively still!!!!!!

:L

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty brutal defensive lineup. LF, RF, SS, 2B will all be subpar defensively.

Lagares isn't an ideal leadoff hitter but he's probably our best option at this point and who knows, maybe his OBP improves this year.

The health of Wright and Cuddyer are essential if this lineup plans on producing any runs. Maybe we get a bit more out of Grandy this year as well?

We don't seem to have that go to, automatic type of player that we can lean on but I don't see any glaring weaknesses with this lineup in terms of batting. All of the players are more than capable of producing.

Again, I think defense is this team's biggest issue. Pitching will need to live up to expectations unless we can somehow land a real deal SS.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I think defense is this team's biggest issue. Pitching will need to live up to expectations unless we can somehow land a real deal SS.

Yeah, we're going to be counting on Harvey to return to pre-TJ numbers and the rest of the staff to exceed what they've ever done - except for DeGrom.