• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@FaCe-LeE-uS change your email settings on your team or i will be seeing your trade offers and waiver requests etc...

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@FaCe-LeE-uS check all your settings for your team again

it is now slightly off as i didnt realize i was logged in as you

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the heads up @Barilko! I’ve been out of town camping all weekend. I’ll get it sorted out tomorrow

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll pay before draft or I'll boot and replace them

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A money dynasty league, you say? Why is this the first I am hearing about this?

Was trying to get it set up with a few ppl each from the various different local leagues I'm either in or used to be in.

Lefty and Bandit are co owners of 1 team and Barilko joined to even it out at 16.

Was actually hoping to not have any hoop members in it so I could get unfiltered advice from all here, but it didn't turn out like I planned.

This will be the first place i come should anyone back out. A couple ppl are vouched for by ppl i trust, but i have zero allegiances for anyone that can't pay before they draft. Draft date is August 18th, that's one thing that isn't changing

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked once before, but I forgot who said they wanted to be in it. Does anybody want to be in a for fun IDP league on Yahoo with some weird scoring. We had one player not show up after the draft last year and one who passed away. I need to add an odd number of teams to what we already have.

By weird scoring I mean PPR and PPRush and PPCompletions. Sacks and bonus yards are also in the scoring. Makes for a fun high scoring league.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked once before, but I forgot who said they wanted to be in it. Does anybody want to be in a for fun IDP league on Yahoo with some weird scoring. We had one player not show up after the draft last year and one who passed away. I need to add an odd number of teams to what we already have.

By weird scoring I mean PPR and PPRush and PPCompletions. Sacks and bonus yards are also in the scoring. Makes for a fun high scoring league.

That crazy ass scoring sounds like something Milk should be all over.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys might not see much from Lefty or I for the next week. We are taking a family vacation into North Georgia. It will be the first long car trip we've taken with the kids, so it should be interesting to say the least. It will be me, my wife, my 3 year old, my 5 year old, Lefty, and my Mom. They will be driving a separate car though, so that should at least help some to not all be cramped into one car. We are leaving tomorrow morning and coming back Tuesday night. Looking forward to a few days away even though it would be nice to escape the heat, but we aren't quite going far enough North for that.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's goin' on over here??

Y'all takin' a nap??

funny_cats_huddle_for_nap_time_gif_2310290210.gif

With all due respect, I will refrain from any and all pussy references. After this one. :pound::pound::pound:

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys might not see much from Lefty or I for the next week. We are taking a family vacation into North Georgia. It will be the first long car trip we've taken with the kids, so it should be interesting to say the least. It will be me, my wife, my 3 year old, my 5 year old, Lefty, and my Mom. They will be driving a separate car though, so that should at least help some to not all be cramped into one car. We are leaving tomorrow morning and coming back Tuesday night. Looking forward to a few days away even though it would be nice to escape the heat, but we aren't quite going far enough North for that.
Might as let you all know that I will be out starting Saturday for about 8 days. Going to Jamaica with the girlfriend. should be fun.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might as let you all know that I will be out starting Saturday for about 8 days. Going to Jamaica with the girlfriend. should be fun.
Well, kind of goes without saying that's a much different kind of trip than with a wife, son, daughter-in-law, and 2 grandkids to Georgia. …. just saying... :D

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
upload_2018-8-7_22-0-30.jpeg