• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank God I’m not the one tallying the votes because wow you are talking math there.
Actually, tallying the votes it's not very difficult - - thanks to Excel and a simple formula. …..

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, tallying the votes it's not very difficult - - thanks to Excel and a simple formula. …..

Oh so you cheat on excel and in football good to know in advance.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW, I don't think we need to draw the line in the sand on the post threshold. We are all active enough in the entire FF forum to rub shoulders with everyone & know who is active or not. Just use what YOU know as a guide to who YOU nominate each year. We don't need to put all that work in to quantify it. Feel free to make others aware in the nomination thread if you believe someone wasn't active. Spreading that awareness usually brings more info into the light. For instance this offseason some of us didn't think ehb was very active, but turns out he was very active. Just not in the threads that we participate in. Knowing that made me feel a lot more comfortable with him.

Yea i definitely didnt post as much as i could or maybe should in this thread and if im back in the b league next year i can definitely work on that but i am on the board pretty much every day. If Im mentioned i can pretty much guarantee I'll see it and respond quickly.

Also side note - im hoping to cut back on some leagues (not this one) cuz i was in too many last year. Hopefully that will make me even more involved in the ones i stick with.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea i definitely didnt post as much as i could or maybe should in this thread and if im back in the b league next year i can definitely work on that but i am on the board pretty much every day. If Im mentioned i can pretty much guarantee I'll see it and respond quickly.

Also side note - im hoping to cut back on some leagues (not this one) cuz i was in too many last year. Hopefully that will make me even more involved in the ones i stick with.
I hear ya. A year or 2 ago I was in 10+ leagues and it got a little exhausting trying to keep up with all the banter in every single thread dedicated to each league. I decided to cut back last season and am happy at 5 or 6 (3 of which are MBBRL) leagues where I can be fully active in each.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One quick thought...since this is the message boards BRAGGING RIGHTS league it may be worth noting...

I am the defending champ in D2, Suicide B, and the Breeze league...

My omission from this league this year could only be construed as a blatant attempt to keep the most dominant fantasy owner in recent memory if not all time from yet another glorious title run. :heh: :thumb:

*Please dont look into my actual performance in this league last year when crafting your response* :whistle:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One quick thought...since this is the message boards BRAGGING RIGHTS league it may be worth noting...

My omission from this league this year could only be construed as a blatant attempt to keep the most dominant fantasy owner in recent memory if not all time from yet another glorious title run. :heh: :thumb:

*Please dont look into my actual performance in this league last year when crafting your response* :whistle:

I love the moxie, but it's really tough to beat Tlance when it comes to the most dominant fantasy owner, at least as far as the MBBRL is concerned. You weren't around at the time, but he won the MBBRL B league to move up the to A league and then won the A league 3 straight times for 4 straight MBBRL championships. It's the most impressive thing I've ever seen given the caliber of players we have here.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the moxie, but it's really tough to beat Tlance when it comes to the most dominant fantasy owner, at least as far as the MBBRL is concerned. You weren't around at the time, but he won the MBBRL B league to move up the to A league and then won the A league 3 straight times for 4 straight MBBRL championships. It's the most impressive thing I've ever seen given the caliber of players we have here.

Yea im just messin. Im proud of my teams but there's a lot of luck in that performance.

Also damn 4 straight thats pretty crazy. I had seen people mention him always winning but i don't think i knew he had done that.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@tlance is a cheater and even Belicheat thinks so :billb: what till he and I play our rivalry game and I will show the whole world who the real king is.

Lol love you Tlance

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You lost me at Breeze league.... :laugh3:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tlance is a cheater and even Belicheat thinks so :billb: what till he and I play our rivalry game and I will show the whole world who the real king is.

Lol love you Tlance

If you aren't cheating, you aren't trying!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well obviously you try a lot.

Yeah. Biff came to visit me in his Delorean a few years ago. Instead of using the almanac for world domination, I chose to let it help me win my fantasy football leagues.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
biff-wins-again.jpg

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Biff came to visit me in his Delorean a few years ago. Instead of using the almanac for world domination, I chose to let it help me win my fantasy football leagues.
thats how u did it@@@@@@

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems more admirable than world domination. Kudos to your humility