• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

meatballs

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
v'never been a meatballs guy...until now.
mom (bless her heart) wasn't much of a cook; her meatballs pretty much scarred me for life...so
when wifey recently said she was going to try a new meatballs recipe my enthusiasm peaked at "hmm."

2# ground chuck, 1# sausage, pack of dry onion mix, tube of crushed Ritz crackers, liberal dashes of worcestershire sauce, pepper and two/three oz of crumbled feta cheese...
makes about four dozen golf ball-sized meatballs...
lay em on foiled pan and pop them in the oven @ 400° for 10-15min...
no sauce is necessary*

* wifey makes a stupid simple, but freaking delicious sauce using Ragu & Welch's grape jelly.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
v'never been a meatballs guy...until now.
mom (bless her heart) wasn't much of a cook; her meatballs pretty much scarred me for life...so
when wifey recently said she was going to try a new meatballs recipe my enthusiasm peaked at "hmm."

2# ground chuck, 1# sausage, pack of dry onion mix, tube of crushed Ritz crackers, liberal dashes of worcestershire sauce, pepper and two/three oz of crumbled feta cheese...
makes about four dozen golf ball-sized meatballs...
lay em on foiled pan and pop them in the oven @ 400° for 10-15min...
no sauce is necessary*

* wifey makes a stupid simple, but freaking delicious sauce using Ragu & Welch's grape jelly.

I have quite the meatball recipe passed down from my grandmother. I make mine much bigger than that though and I lightly fry them. Instead of dry onion mix try chopping up an onion, put it in a ceramic dish, cover it with saran wrap and nuke it for about a minute. If steams the onions and really adds to the taste. Works great for burgers too.