• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mean Machine Week 2: WSIS

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Current starters:

QB: RGIII
RB1: Matt Forte
RB2: Le'veon Bell
WR1: Julio. Jones
WR2: Pierre Garçon
TE: Greg Olsen
FLEX: J. Macklin
K: M. Bryant
DEF: Arizona

Bench:

QB: Jake Locker
WR:Vincent Jackson
WR: Justin Hunter
WR: Dwane Bowe
RB: Stevan Ridley
RB: Khiry Robinson

Should I bench RGIII for Locker this week? Both are going up against weak defenses. Leaning toward Locker at the moment.

Should Vincent Jackson get a start over the above receivers? Not sold on the QB this early even though I think he'll be okay after a few starts.

This is a 12 team, 0.5 PPR league.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think it would hurt you to start Locker and VJax over RG3 and Garcon. I would. Doesn't hurt waiting things out.

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think it would hurt you to start Locker and VJax over RG3 and Garcon. I would. Doesn't hurt waiting things out.

Yeah, it just seems like a toss up at the moment to me and I may see how the rest of the week goes before making any changes.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would start RG3 and bench VJackson. I expect Monday night to be a shootout so good point from Maclin as long as Foles doesn't stand back there pounding the ball like last week. Though the Colts pass rush looked horrible on Sunday night.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:
I would start RG3 and bench VJackson. I expect Monday night to be a shootout so good point from Maclin as long as Foles doesn't stand back there pounding the ball like last week. Though the Colts pass rush looked horrible on Sunday night.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have watched every snap of every Redskins game for the past 3 seasons. You should start Locker. That Dallas D is more than just weak. RG3 is capable of having a good game against Jax, but I think it will be the RBs who really shine this week. Locker can't help but play well against one of the worst defenses I have ever seen.

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to go with Locker this week, but I swear I've changed my starting WRs a good dozen times. Julio is the only definite and the other three in consideration for 2 spots are just depending on which criteria I look at.

Garçon has the targets and should help with my half-PPR even though RGIII will be throwing short passes for minimal yards for Garçon.

Maclin is probably going to be in a shoot out, but the Colts did a good job with the Bronco receivers and he also has McCoy and Ertz that are probably going to get the scores.

VJax has a good matchup with the Rams, but McCown is not that good and even though VJax had 9 targets, he only pulled in 4 catches.

With my luck, I'll start a dud and bench the 20+ monster.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to go with Locker this week, but I swear I've changed my starting WRs a good dozen times. Julio is the only definite and the other three in consideration for 2 spots are just depending on which criteria I look at.

Garçon has the targets and should help with my half-PPR even though RGIII will be throwing short passes for minimal yards for Garçon.

Maclin is probably going to be in a shoot out, but the Colts did a good job with the Bronco receivers and he also has McCoy and Ertz that are probably going to get the scores.

VJax has a good matchup with the Rams, but McCown is not that good and even though VJax had 9 targets, he only pulled in 4 catches.

With my luck, I'll start a dud and bench the 20+ monster.

Yeah. That is how it would probably go for me too.

I think you have 4 really good WRs after Julio though. Hunter belongs in the conversation too. Any of those guys could go for 20 this week. or get 3. LOL.

Good luck!

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep your lineup as is, imo.

I think RGIII has a good game this week. Also, Garcon caught 10 balls last week. This after being the most targeted WR in the league last year. You basically get double up points when he completes to Garcon.

I'm starting them in my PPR league. I figure 1 single TD catch = a minimum of 13 points (not including yards) - on 1 single play.

I'm not gonna ride that combo all year - but against Jax I will.

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm glad I went with Locker. Looks like RGIIIs left ankle is either broke or severely sprained.

I'm going with Garçon and VJax over Maclin because I think Maclin, while in a shoot out, will have scoring opportunities taken away by McCoy, Sproles and Ertz. Plus, the Colts secondary did well against the Bronco receivers while St. Louis gave up a bunch of fantasy points last week. Of course we'll see come Tuesday morning.

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha. Redskins lose RGIII and DJax in the first quarter, score over 40 points and of course with my luck, Garcon has only 1.70 points on one catch in 4 targets.

At least my opponent lost Moreno and I had Julio Jones and Arizona to exceed projections. Currently have a 23 point lead with Forte and VJax still to play while my opponent has J. Boykin and T. Richardson left. Should be my second win this week with a QB that fails to get double digit points.