• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McGregor went way over the line

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McGregor jumped into the cage at the conclusion of a round at Bellator 187 while a ref was doing his job. Goddard told him to leave then he put his hands on the ref by pushing him from behind. After that he knocked a man into John Redmond who was still recovering from injury. He also slapped an official who was also trying to get him to leave. McGregor seems to think that rules don't apply to him. Redmond got the worst of this whole thing because what happened to him made his situation dangerous at a time when he should have been recovering and receiving medical care if he needed it.

I think the UFC did McGregor a favor by keeping him off the UFC 219 card. I don't think he really wanted to defend his belt against Ferguson to begin with. There is a real chance that McGregor loses that fight.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read McGregor's recent statement. I wouldn't call it an apology. He is blaming the ref for his reaction. I think he's like a spoiled child that is used to getting his way. Goddard stood up to him in the Lobov vs Fili fight. McGregor got embarrassed & can't emotionally handle not getting his way.