• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McCarthy Says Hard To Play at Seattle Because Of Their Stereo System

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Fowler should learn NOT TO BAD MOUTH THE REF.

Just saying.

Ps whining about the refs. Just take the win and focus on how to stop Patrick the great

Wait wait wait. You see why Fowler was yelling at the ref? Not that it gives him an excuse but the holding was blatant.

Can’t stop any offense. No defense can today. NFL won’t let you. They don’t want good or even great defenses. They want shoot outs

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait wait wait. You see why Fowler was yelling at the ref? Not that it gives him an excuse but the holding was blatant.

Can’t stop any offense. No defense can today. NFL won’t let you. They don’t want good or even great defenses. They want shoot outs

If only there was a team recently that had an all time great defense you could be familiar with... A team in your own division perhaps.

If only.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle ain’t bad this year with or without the 12th man

Mediocre at best. A spot in the playoffs would be good, 1 playoff win would be the cherry on top.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh well, stereo, yeah man

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me a break, the stadium is loud on the field because of the design. Same thing with Husky stadium.

Seahawk and Husky fans like to take pride in how "loud" they are, but in reality it is the result of stadium design. They may try to make more noise because of this stereotype and a desire to keep up a reputation, but this reputation and noise is completely due to stadium design.

If the Seahawks were able to pump in fake noise and the NFL would look the other way, other teams would do it.

CenturyLink isn't even as loud as it used to be 10 years ago due to insane ticket costs. McCarthy just loves to whine about everything. Probably still mad about 2012.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only there was a team recently that had an all time great defense you could be familiar with... A team in your own division perhaps.

If only.

85 Bears were not in the NFC West

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me a break, the stadium is loud on the field because of the design. Same thing with Husky stadium.

Seahawk and Husky fans like to take pride in how "loud" they are, but in reality it is the result of stadium design. They may try to make more noise because of this stereotype and a desire to keep up a reputation, but this reputation and noise is completely due to stadium design and a very good Bose system.

If the Seahawks were able to pump in fake noise and the NFL would look the other way, other teams would do it.

CenturyLink isn't even as loud as it used to be 10 years ago due to insane ticket costs. McCarthy just loves to whine about everything. Probably still mad about 2012.
I agree.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So McCarthy is working on his excuse already???
Yeah, that was my first impression. He's is preparing his excuse in advance for, should they lose, will most likely be the final blow that knocks Green Bay out of the playoffs.
The team is grossly under-performing at 4-4-1.
They are 0-4 on the road.
They still have road games in Chicago and Minnesota which are very probably losses.
They have the 20th ranked defense against the run and they are going to have to stop a Seattle ground game that ranks 2nd in the NFL.

But, yeah, if GB loses it will be because of this phantom Seahawk stereo system.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me he’s just getting shit off his chest before he gets canned after the season. Kind of like a farewell tour of “fuck you’s” to everyone.

:lol:
They should just make Rodgers the head coach. He'll be smarter than anyone they bring in anyway. The player as great as he has been shouldn't have to tolerate a new regime going into his 15th year at age 35.

Maybe they could make Kevin Lanflisi head coach?

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seahawk and Husky fans like to take pride in how "loud" they are, but in reality it is the result of stadium design. They may try to make more noise because of this stereotype and a desire to keep up a reputation, but this reputation and noise is completely due to stadium design.

Not true at all, 234. I've been out on Puget Sound fishing salmon and crabbing for dungies. I can tell you that I have seen giant microphones out there. The Seahawks are using these microphones to amplify the sounds of sea lions and orcas, and they are pumping that sound into dark matter-powered loud speakers which Paul Allen (rest his soul) acquired from an alien intergalactic exploratory fleet who had traveled to Earth from the Alpha Centari solar system.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mediocre at best. A spot in the playoffs would be good, 1 playoff win would be the cherry on top.

Now that you've summarized the Pats season, what about the Seahawks?

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everytime the Packers play in Seattle, it triggers a apocalypse level of butthurt from the cheesehead nation.
Tonight will be no different.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they were the AFC East, they would have a winning record and better chance at the playoffs.