• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL Player Profiles

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name: BAndy

Fantasy Screen Name:Steelers pride

Why that name? I like the steelers , obviously

City and State of Residence: pittsburgh, pa

Time Zone: Eastern

Married or Single: Dear god this issue is a train wreck

Children: none

Occupation (If retired, list your occupation prior to retirement also): Occupational therapist

Work hours: 7-330, but just depends

When do you post to SportsHoopla:Mainly nights, cant at work I have patients

What SportsHoopla boards are you active on? All the fantasy football, nfl football, General forum, and used to be food and tailgating

How long have you been playing fantasy football? 18 years, first pick was favre #1 overall

Why did you start playing fantasy football: Friends got me involved in a pen and paper league and just been hooked ever since
What brought you to the MBBRL? I begged to get in

How many MBBRL football leagues are you a member of? 4, Dynasty 1, A league, B suicide, B coma

How many other fantasy football leagues were you in this year? 2 others, sucked in both of them, horrible year

How many leagues did you make the playoffs in and how many did you win? just mbbrl A

What’s your favorite thing about fantasy football? TRADES, and finding diamonds in the rough

What do you consider your strongest fantasy football attribute? KNowing injuries, and how they affect players, strong drafting, trading

What do you consider your weakest fantasy football attribute? Trading.......

What other MBBRL member do you think is the best message poster?everyone is good

But def brees or kramer

What one fantasy player that is still active would you absolutely not own under any circumstances next year? lacy, charles, marvin jones, allen robinson

Who is the greatest fantasy football player of all time?
priest holmes,

could be more thoroug but its done

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marvin Jones made your "would never own" list? :lol:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looked at my profile post for the first time since I posted it. Thought I was gonna wince, but that's pretty much me. I approve.

@Stomp - Anchorage? That is way cool. No pun intended. I think we should put a freeze on any Alaska jokes. Unless there is any Northern Exposure. Anyone from the south should board the Panda Express.

PS: Y'know what? I have wanted to move there since I was a kid. No joke here.

11863497_1051236001561565_6484964088136294040_n.jpg

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nearly an hour into my seventeenth ay without a sip. (Not really trying to avoid, haven't had time hardly.)

And I'd like to add this to my profile, as song I can't get enough of lately.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nearly an hour into my seventeenth ay without a sip. (Not really trying to avoid, haven't had time hardly.)

And I'd like to add this to my profile, as song I can't get enough of lately.

great live band, check them out if you get the chance to see in person.
they don't stop moving and dancing the entire show, lots of energy.

they actually hail from my part of the country and pack them in for all of their shows around the STL area.

another good band with a similar modernized version of the big band sound with some bluesy singing:
St. Paul and Broken Bones

You'd prob like them as well if you like these guys.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great live band, check them out if you get the chance to see in person.
they don't stop moving and dancing the entire show, lots of energy.

they actually hail from my part of the country and pack them in for all of their shows around the STL area.

another good band with a similar modernized version of the big band sound with some bluesy singing:
St. Paul and Broken Bones

You'd prob like them as well if you like these guys.
I'm always a sucker for a good horn section.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm working on compiling some of this stuff now that I have time, and here is a breakdown of ages. I think maybe Chef had some work done and doesn't want us to know his actual age because he's the only one that didn't list it. LOL. The A league ranges in age from 26 to 61 and the B league ranges from 27 to 66. I'd say that's a pretty wide range:

A league

Ram 26
Milk 31
Steelers 32
Cheesehead 32
Tlance 38
TKO 38
Bandit 39
Treff 41
OBX 46
Joe 56
Fuzzy 61
Chef ???

B league

BKS 27
Face 29
Monkey 32
Shady 33
Smitty 35
Foot 48
Sam 51
Barilko 58
Harold 61
Lefty 66

B league candidates

EHB5 21
Stomp 37
Femurov 40
Dub 73

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the list of where everybody lives. What are the odds that we would have more Canadians (2) and more people that live in Idaho (2) than in the Western time zone (1). Biggest difference is between TKO and Stomp which is 5 hours.

A league

Ram – Rochester, NY (Eastern time zone 12:00pm)
Milk – Queens, NY (Eastern time zone 12:00pm)
Steelers – Pittsburgh, PA (Eastern time zone 12:00pm)
Cheesehead – Jacksonville, FL (Eastern time zone 12:00pm)
Tlance – Charlottesville, VA (Eastern time zone 12:00pm)
TKO – Nova Scotia, Canada (Atlantic time zone 1:00pm)
Bandit – Titusville, FL (Eastern time zone 12:00pm)
Treff – Wellington, CO (Mountain time zone 10:00am)
OBX – Belleville, MI (Eastern time zone 12:00pm)
Joe – North of Chicago, IL (Central time zone 11:00am)
Fuzzy – Denver, CO (Mountain time zone 10:00am)
Chef – somewhere in Texas (Central time zone 11:00am)

B league

BKS – Brooklyn, NY (Eastern time zone 12:00pm)
Face – somewhere in Idaho (Mountain time zone 10:00am)
Monkey – St. Louis, MO (Central time zone 11:00am)
Shady – Eastern Pennsylvania (Eastern time zone 12:00pm)
Smitty –Michigan or Indiana (Eastern time zone 12:00pm)
Foot – Toms River, NJ (Eastern time zone 12:00pm)
Sam – Pocatello, ID (Mountain time zone 10:00am)
Barilko – Dorval, Quebec Canada (Eastern time zone 12:00pm)
Harold – WA (Pacific time zone 9:00am)
Lefty – Titusville, FL (Eastern time zone 12:00pm)

B league candidates

EHB5 – State College, PA (Eastern time zone 12:00pm)
Stomp – Anchorage, AK (Alaska time zone 8:00am)
Femurov - Annapolis, MD (Eastern time zone 12:00pm)
Dub - Charlotte, NC (Eastern time zone 12:00pm)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here is everybody except Shady's occupation. Could it be that it's shady????? We'll never know. LOL.

A league

Ram – Sales Rep for Verizon Wireless (can you hear him now?)

Milk – Statistical Analyst for state of New York (why do I get the feeling all the statistics tell him one thing but he still argues with them)

Steelers – Occupational Therapist (I seriously had to Google this, here's what Google says it is - Occupational therapy is the use of assessment and treatment to develop, recover, or maintain the daily living and work skills of people with a physical, mental, or cognitive disorder)

Cheesehead – Financial System Analyst for University of North Florida (so it's his fault when tuition goes up)

Tlance – Physical Education Teacher at Elementary School (I hope you use your fantasy football prowess in class, like screaming at kids who are running the mile, "Did I quit when Big Ben went down with an injury? No, so keep running)

TKO – Music Shop (not sure if he owns the music shop, works at it, or plays guitar out front for tips)

Bandit – Independent Insurance Agent (quite possibly the most exciting job in America or not)

Treff – Foreman electrician (I got nothing)

OBX – Joining Inspector Team Leader for the Ford F150 (that sounds really important)

Joe – Postal delivery (there's a joke somewhere in here about going postal, but anybody that's willing to deliver mail in the Chicago winter and say he likes it is not somebody I'm looking to piss off)

Fuzzy – Accountant and oil and gas business entrepreneur (I used a fancy word for you Fuzz)

Chef – Well duh he’s a chef (this was the biggest surprise of all I think)

B league

BKS – Medical secretary at hospital (keeping track of each of the $50 aspirins you take)

Face – Engineer & project manager (Yeah I got nothing here either)

Monkey – Customer Service/sale/ . . . works on fantasy football in his cubicle. LOL (Monkey sounds like he takes his job very seriously)

Shady – ??????? (It can't be a coincidence that his handle is soshady and he wouldn't list an occupation. Come on right?)

Smitty – landscape construction & commercial painting (I would so write your insurance if you lived in Florida)

Foot – graphic artist for soluble food packaging (you know, Foot being a graphic artist just seems right to me)

Sam – retail manager (why he’s a dick) (I'd be a dick too)

Barilko – driver, planner, scheduler for FedEx (I think we need to set up a delivery contest between Joe and Barilko)

Harold – Wholesale sales rep (way too vague for me to come up with anything clever)

Lefty – retired fire protection engineer (shouldn't you list MBBRL commissioner as your new occupation)

B league candidates

EHB5 – student (well he is only 21)

Stomp – pharmacy technician (okay we have to vote him back in, he can get us all drugs)

Femurov – front of the house manager at restaurant (maybe one day he will get the whole house and not just the front)

Dub – process server field manager (so everybody hates seeing him) (I tip my cap to you Dub because there's no way I could do it)

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here is everybody except Shady's occupation. Could it be that it's shady????? We'll never know. LOL.

A league

Ram – Sales Rep for Verizon Wireless (can you hear him now?)

Milk – Statistical Analyst for state of New York (why do I get the feeling all the statistics tell him one thing but he still argues with them)

Steelers – Occupational Therapist (I seriously had to Google this, here's what Google says it is - Occupational therapy is the use of assessment and treatment to develop, recover, or maintain the daily living and work skills of people with a physical, mental, or cognitive disorder)

Cheesehead – Financial System Analyst for University of North Florida (so it's his fault when tuition goes up)

Tlance – Physical Education Teacher at Elementary School (I hope you use your fantasy football prowess in class, like screaming at kids who are running the mile, "Did I quit when Big Ben went down with an injury? No, so keep running)

TKO – Music Shop (not sure if he owns the music shop, works at it, or plays guitar out front for tips)

Bandit – Independent Insurance Agent (quite possibly the most exciting job in America or not)

Treff – Foreman electrician (I got nothing)

OBX – Joining Inspector Team Leader for the Ford F150 (that sounds really important)

Joe – Postal delivery (there's a joke somewhere in here about going postal, but anybody that's willing to deliver mail in the Chicago winter and say he likes it is not somebody I'm looking to piss off)

Fuzzy – Accountant and oil and gas business entrepreneur (I used a fancy word for you Fuzz)

Chef – Well duh he’s a chef (this was the biggest surprise of all I think)

B league

BKS – Medical secretary at hospital (keeping track of each of the $50 aspirins you take)

Face – Engineer & project manager (Yeah I got nothing here either)

Monkey – Customer Service/sale/ . . . works on fantasy football in his cubicle. LOL (Monkey sounds like he takes his job very seriously)

Shady – ??????? (It can't be a coincidence that his handle is soshady and he wouldn't list an occupation. Come on right?)

Smitty – landscape construction & commercial painting (I would so write your insurance if you lived in Florida)

Foot – graphic artist for soluble food packaging (you know, Foot being a graphic artist just seems right to me)

Sam – retail manager (why he’s a dick) (I'd be a dick too)

Barilko – driver, planner, scheduler for FedEx (I think we need to set up a delivery contest between Joe and Barilko)

Harold – Wholesale sales rep (way too vague for me to come up with anything clever)

Lefty – retired fire protection engineer (shouldn't you list MBBRL commissioner as your new occupation)

B league candidates

EHB5 – student (well he is only 21)

Stomp – pharmacy technician (okay we have to vote him back in, he can get us all drugs)

Femurov – front of the house manager at restaurant (maybe one day he will get the whole house and not just the front)

Dub – process server field manager (so everybody hates seeing him) (I tip my cap to you Dub because there's no way I could do it)
Hey now...

I wish we could raise tuition some but the state wont let us. We are locked in to one of the lowest rates in the SUS, state university system.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So here is the list of players that were listed under the I'm not going to draft that douchebag next year. By the way Chef and Fuzzy need to start a we hate fat running backs club because their answers were almost identical in hating Eddie Lacy and giving a shout out to hating Trent Richardson. So not surprisingly Eddie Lacy is the landslide winner with Gronk coming in 2nd. Most everybody pulled the I don't take anybody off my draft board crap, well no shit guys. If Gronk's still there in the 9th round I'd draft him too, but the point of the question was more, who are you so mad at fantasy wise that you'd like to throw darts at a picture of them:

Eddie Lacy - 6 votes
Gronk - 3 votes
Deandre Hopkins - 2 votes
Jamaal Charles - 2 votes
Trent Richardson - 2 votes
Jeremy Hill - 2 votes
Marvin Jones - 1 vote
Allen Robinson - 1 vote
Cam Newton - 1 vote
Coby Fleener - 1 vote
Sammy Watkins - 1 vote
Steve Smith - 1 vote
Jay Cutler - 1 vote (but who the hell would draft him anyway)
Kirk Cousins - 1 vote
Phillip Rivers - 1 vote
Eli Manning - 1 vote
Thomas Rawls - 1 vote
Lamar Miller - 1 vote
Brandin Cooks - 1/2 vote

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Big title for someone who sits at a computer all night doing nothing.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

interviewing for new positions this week, hopefully get some good news within the month.
and yes, within the same company.....who would give up getting paid to do fantasy football in the cubicle??

in all seriousness, new job and 1st baby may mean my spot in suicide comes open this year, but not my spot in Barbarians or D2.

I'll be sure to give proper heads up before we start discussing suicide draft dates.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So here is the list of players that were listed under the I'm not going to draft that douchebag next year. By the way Chef and Fuzzy need to start a we hate fat running backs club because their answers were almost identical in hating Eddie Lacy and giving a shout out to hating Trent Richardson. So not surprisingly Eddie Lacy is the landslide winner with Gronk coming in 2nd. Most everybody pulled the I don't take anybody off my draft board crap, well no shit guys. If Gronk's still there in the 9th round I'd draft him too, but the point of the question was more, who are you so mad at fantasy wise that you'd like to throw darts at a picture of them:

Eddie Lacy - 6 votes
Gronk - 3 votes
Deandre Hopkins - 2 votes
Jamaal Charles - 2 votes
Trent Richardson - 2 votes
Jeremy Hill - 2 votes
Marvin Jones - 1 vote
Allen Robinson - 1 vote
Cam Newton - 1 vote
Coby Fleener - 1 vote
Sammy Watkins - 1 vote
Steve Smith - 1 vote
Jay Cutler - 1 vote (but who the hell would draft him anyway)
Kirk Cousins - 1 vote
Phillip Rivers - 1 vote
Eli Manning - 1 vote
Thomas Rawls - 1 vote
Lamar Miller - 1 vote
Brandin Cooks - 1/2 vote
i think i took charles

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, you guys got some balls putting all this info about yourselves out there.

Luckily this place is pretty chill

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, you guys got some balls putting all this info about yourselves out there.
Checked with the Bureau of Justice and only 4% of identity theft victims have "personal" information stolen. (That's the group least likely to be victims.) The largest group (86%) involve bank/credit card information. And women lead the gender demographics. All true.

I think a bunch of old guys on a fantasy football site are relatively safe.