• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mayweather-McGregor officially happening

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Floyd won't even lose a round
I can't imagine anyone paying for this. But clearly it's a huge draw. Why is it so popular? They are both assholes. But one is an actual professional boxer, and they will be playing under boxing rules. Is everyone just paying to watch Mayweather wail on McGregor for a few rounds? Is that entertaining enough to pay for this?

Anyway. It's a no brainer for both guys, getting guaranteed 100 Million for it. I'd let Mayweather beat me into a coma for that much, too.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't imagine anyone paying for this. But clearly it's a huge draw. Why is it so popular? They are both assholes. But one is an actual professional boxer, and they will be playing under boxing rules. Is everyone just paying to watch Mayweather wail on McGregor for a few rounds? Is that entertaining enough to pay for this?

It's a no brainer for both guys, getting guaranteed 100 Million for it. I'd let Mayweather beat me into a coma for that much, too.
People that don't watch boxing, or mma, that probably watch only the big fights, think that McGregor is going to mop the floor with him.

I've watched every mma card since 2005, and I rarely miss any boxing matches, this is going to be a one sided beat down, I don't see any way McGregor wins and you might as well just take a $100 bill and light it on fire because this fight is a shit show.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've watched every mma card since 2005, and I rarely miss any boxing matches, this is going to be a one sided beat down, I don't see any way McGregor wins and you might as well just take a $100 bill and light it on fire because this fight is a shit show.
Absolutely. And McGregor knows he's only playing to be the punching bag. He's getting more money than he could ever dream of in his own sports sphere.

But this isn't boxing. This is an exhibition clown-show. People who spend 100 on this have more money than sense. The only way this doesn't end before the first round bell is if Mayweather needs to dope around the audience.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. And McGregor knows he's only playing to be the punching bag. He's getting more money than he could ever dream of in his own sports sphere.

But this isn't boxing. This is an exhibition clown-show. People who spend 100 on this have more money than sense. The only way this doesn't end before the first round bell is if Mayweather needs to dope around the audience.
And these press conferences are all bullshit, these 2 love each other, they got caught getting off of a private plane together this morning landing in London.

Anyone buying this fight based on the last 3 days of shit shows is an idiot.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And these press conferences are all bullshit, these 2 love each other, they got caught getting off of a private plane together this morning landing in London.

Anyone buying this fight based on the last 3 days of shit shows is an idiot.
It's part of the further WWE-ification of Boxing.

I guess a bunch of people expect McGregor to turn this into an MMA match to make it interesting, but from what I hear that would forfeit his purse, so he'll just take his lumps so they can both walk away rich.

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's part of the further WWE-ification of Boxing.

I guess a bunch of people expect McGregor to turn this into an MMA match to make it interesting, but from what I hear that would forfeit his purse, so he'll just take his lumps so they can both walk away rich.
Not only would he forfeit his purse, it would forfeit the 33% he has to give the UFC from his purse.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the modern Tyson McNeely.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how the hell is Mayweather broke already after his Pacquiao payday? Does he bathe in cocaine?

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how the hell is Mayweather broke already after his Pacquiao payday? Does he bathe in cocaine?
$1.4 million watch and bs like that...