• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

mayberry needs to go, just to go

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't care that he's just a bench player or that he can occasionally tap a lefty. it's like the eagles cutting watkins. you're part of the old, past, ugly, underachieving squad.. we'll take our chances with someone young and hungry.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they may replace him next year with someone like that, maybe even Cesar Hernandez. But since Hernandez is in the game already I can't really fault Sandberg for putting him in there tonight-we've been subjected to Bernadina/Martinez enough recently.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true. i'll take anyone over martinez, and bernadina just wasn't doing anything offensively. i definitely hope hernandez replaces him next year. young, significantly higher upside and can play the infield/outfield.

mayberry had that solid 2011, but has completely bombed out these last 2 years. i really don't want any of these specialty, one trick pony players any more. if you can't hit righties, time to go. because your ass isn't always going to hit lefties either (like this year).. which means at some point you're a complete waste.

plus he seems super low energy, like he doesn't care or try hard. also cost asche 2 stolen bases with his shitty swing :L