• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

mariners minors/tacoma/prospects

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha I own you baby dick. I'm seriously enjoying this. You have completely lost it. Your fragile mind is freaking out
:laugh3:
FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU ROAD INTO TOWN ON YOU PUSSY

You wanna run your bitch ass mouth and call somebody names and think its ok you fucking ****

Mutual combat bitch - perfectly legal ... I know a bunch of cops and its perfectly legal to fight in public mutaul combat agreed. 2 guys have a score to settle meet up and throw down. Aint nobody going to jail

i make a fucking comment about a 777 door hitting your butt buddy Ichiro in the ass and you wanna make a personal attack against me in words ?

Lets fucking meet up and find out who is the baddest mother fucker

But you won't ... because you are all talk and a little bitch

Can't we all just get along???? :ninja:

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha I own you baby dick. I'm seriously enjoying this. You have completely lost it. Your fragile mind is freaking out
:laugh3:

Meet me in person bitch

Bring a couple guys from the fucking board for witnesses to the ass whoopin i will give you

I aint playing games

I am calling you a bitch ass pussy and you ain't got a hair on your ass if you do not accept

before a Mariners game in the alley near the ball park is OK by me

Run your bitch ass pussy mouth all you want

Meet me in person and I will knock you the fuck out and tea bag your face with my cock and balls

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meet me in person bitch

Bring a couple guys from the fucking board for witnesses to the ass whoopin i will give you

I aint playing games

I am calling you a bitch ass pussy and you ain't got a hair on your ass if you do not accept

before a Mariners game in the alley near the ball park is OK by me

Run your bitch ass pussy mouth all you want

Meet me in person and I will knock you the fuck out and tea bag your face with my cock and balls
oh my god baby dick nobody cares... get over it!!! You got butt hurt and now you need a timeout. You are just puking stupidity. Fact is you are upset that I don't fear you and never will. I don't need to threaten you because I know 100% it would end in your demise, kinda like whats happening now LOL with this mind fuck you have received. Your "tough guy" act is hilarious though... Keep it up if you want I just don't give any fucks, when you learn how little I care you will give up. You are having a full blown meltdown, I didn't realize how weak you were. I can see now though, gotta handle you with kid gloves LOL
:pop2:

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh my god baby dick nobody cares... get over it!!! You got butt hurt and now you need a timeout. You are just puking stupidity. Fact is you are upset that I don't fear you and never will. I don't need to threaten you because I know 100% it would end in your demise, kinda like whats happening now LOL with this mind fuck you have received. Your "tough guy" act is hilarious though... Keep it up if you want I just don't give any fucks, when you learn how little I care you will give up. You are having a full blown meltdown, I didn't realize how weak you were. I can see now though, gotta handle you with kid gloves LOL
:pop2:

You are a bitch

Meet me in person or you are a full time bitch on this board

Challenge is there - before a Mariners game - mutual combat

Fuck you if you think you can run your bitch ass mouth on the internet and not back it up mother fucker

Grow a pair of balls boy - I just called you a BITCH and challenged you

Accept or you are the bitch I just called you out as

Simple as that bitch

Last edited:

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a bitch

Meet me in person or you are a full time bitch on this board

Challenge is there - before a Mariners game - mutual combat

Fuck you if you think you can run your bitch ass mouth on the internet and not back it up mother fucker

Grow a pair of balls boy - I just called you a BITCH and challenged you

Accept or you are the bitch I just called you out as

Simple as that bitch
Oh baby dick :bawling:... You have already lost... its getting sad. Challenge declined LOL this literally means nothing to me.... work this through in your small brain, I would make a trip across the country to strangle a child in 30 seconds and watch a baseball game??? Stupid.. Look baby dick accept it you can't get in my head like I have yours. Plain and simple YOU HAVE BEEN MIND FUCKED get over it. It will take some time for you I know. Everything will be ok baby dick in time you will be able to move on

Let me guess your predictable next message... "derp derp derp... my butt hurts"

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, the cops you talk to must be on heroin. Assault is assault regardless of whether both parties agree to fight.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't we all just get along???? :ninja:

It's tough to blow off steam towards the FO when the M's are above .500. Everyone will be back on board when they hit that once a year "we suck at hitting and pitching" long losing streak.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably not good with Carlson... The injuries to the top prospects is getting old.

I am to the point where they should shut down all prospects until age 25 and then let them throw or hit a ball. They will probably still get injured, but we won't feel as disappointed when a 25 year old rookie prospect gets hurt vs a 18-20 year old rookie prospect.

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am to the point where they should shut down all prospects until age 25 and then let them throw or hit a ball. They will probably still get injured, but we won't feel as disappointed when a 25 year old rookie prospect gets hurt vs a 18-20 year old rookie prospect.
Its getting sad.. and with the M's being so thin with prospects as it is really makes for a rough minor league system.