• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Manning to Part ways tomorrow

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah with Moss on board, I would've thought Alex would ink the contract immediately...

I like to see him get one more chance at the SB.... if not, I feel better than before if Kap starts the season.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I agree, and I believe further that thrusting himself into a different system with a different team would be the death knell for his career as a starter. I honestly believe he needs us more than we need him at this stage.

agree

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
....if the 49ers make a last-minute offer to Manning. I have this feeling they are waiting to see what offers he gets and then will step in with a better one. Keeping it on the downlow so as not to up the price they'll have to pay.

i would be surprised.

the 49ers must do their due diligence on all free agents, more so when the $$$ is BIG. if Peyton hasn't met with the 49ers, hasn't cleared with 49er medical team, hasn't thrown for Harbaugh, just don't see it?

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just putting this out there... Smith and Manning both have the same agent... With Smith not yet signed, the threat of the Niners to go after Manning is still out there... This gives Manning a little more ammunition when negotiating contracts.. Just a thought