• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Malik Jefferson

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the Bengals website there is an image for
Bengals Behind-the-Scenes: Draft Picks Arrive

In that picture it features Price, Hubbard, Bates and Jefferson. Jefferson looks as big as Price with chest thickness and biceps, and overall he looks larger than Hubbard, who is supposed to play Defensive Line.

It could be the angle of the photo, but if he is as fast as they say he is, and he is that damn large, holy crap stick. I hope he realizes his potential.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the Bengals website there is an image for
Bengals Behind-the-Scenes: Draft Picks Arrive

In that picture it features Price, Hubbard, Bates and Jefferson. Jefferson looks as big as Price with chest thickness and biceps, and overall he looks larger than Hubbard, who is supposed to play Defensive Line.

It could be the angle of the photo, but if he is as fast as they say he is, and he is that damn large, holy crap stick. I hope he realizes his potential.

The knock on him has nothing to do with athletic ability. Apparently the guy is a freak. Unfortunately his college tape suggests he is either unwilling or unable to be a linebacker. We'll see.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The knock on him has nothing to do with athletic ability. Apparently the guy is a freak. Unfortunately his college tape suggests he is either unwilling or unable to be a linebacker. We'll see.

Like I said in my previous post, hopefully that guy can realize his potential before he leaves the Bengals. lol