• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Make Your Choice

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Judging a defense's effectiveness by number of tackles is a poor argument. If your team is leading the league in tackles, it also likely means your defense isn't doing much to actually stop opposing offenses.

It's rather simple: the more offensive plays a defense has to face, the more tackles they are going to have to make. Giants led the league in tackles. They also allowed over 373 yards per game (ranked 31st) and 24.3 points per game (ranked 27th).

So, yes, there's a perfectly valid reason your "31st in tackles" argument went ignored...... Keep digging....

I was just about to type something very similar so thank you! Nailed it!

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Judging a defense's effectiveness by number of tackles is a poor argument. If your team is leading the league in tackles, it also likely means your defense isn't doing much to actually stop opposing offenses.

It's rather simple: the more offensive plays a defense has to face, the more tackles they are going to have to make. Giants led the league in tackles. They also allowed over 373 yards per game (ranked 31st) and 24.3 points per game (ranked 27th).

So, yes, there's a perfectly valid reason your "31st in tackles" argument went ignored...... Keep digging....
God I've missed you Walker. Your right on top of it like always. Jesus

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flattery will get you nowhere...

As for my reply, I was in the mood to toss around the proverbial ball of yarn you presented

Last edited:

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The prevailing thought right now is last years crop of rookies were spoiled and felt entitled and non professional
This year you see “accountability “ as the theme and team leaders most all in this draft class
I hope last year’s rookies come in this year with a different attitude or they will be outside looking in.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BA BA BA WE HAVE A BINGO FOLKS!!!!!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The prevailing thought right now is last years crop of rookies were spoiled and felt entitled and non professional
This year you see “accountability “ as the theme and team leaders most all in this draft class
I hope last year’s rookies come in this year with a different attitude or they will be outside looking in.

You could tell something was up with the rookie class late in the season last year when many were inactive while in last place of the division. I know the vets Chris Harris inparticular had some issues with Isaiah McKenzie too and really gave him some tough love late in the year.

This years draft class was really a production and leadership theme.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. It took you 9 days after that post to come up with a response, and this is it???

A chimpanzee with sign language could have come up with something better given that much time......

It was a manly response though. It involved a butt.