• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Madden 19 will have community created draft classes

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll wait until it goes on sale for at most 15 dollars before I buy it. I wouldn't buy it brand new even if you gave me 65 dollars

I can't think of any game I ever got my money's worth like I do w Madden...it could cost $100 and is still get my money's worth.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick ?

Do you guys usually download your games when you purchase or do you just go to the store and buy the disc.

There are obvious pros and cons to both.

I have always downloaded games. But I am thinking of buying Madden tomorrow at a store.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick ?

Do you guys usually download your games when you purchase or do you just go to the store and buy the disc.

There are obvious pros and cons to both.

I have always downloaded games. But I am thinking of buying Madden tomorrow at a store.
I usually get the digital edition of games that I buy because I game share with a friend. There are pros and cons to both...

Digital:
Pros - Your game is available to you anywhere you sign into your XBOX and you can't scratch or lose it. I haven't tried this but I think they are available on the computer too.

Cons - Limited discounts and limited drive space (if you don't have an external drive).

Hard copy:

Pros - A lot of discounts near the release date and can be sold on eBay when you get bored of it.

Cons - After enough wear and tear disc drives don't always do a great job of reading the discs and you're out of luck when the disc gets damaged.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually get the digital edition of games that I buy because I game share with a friend. There are pros and cons to both...

Digital:
Pros - Your game is available to you anywhere you sign into your XBOX and you can't scratch or lose it. I haven't tried this but I think they are available on the computer too.

Cons - Limited discounts and limited drive space (if you don't have an external drive).

Hard copy:

Pros - A lot of discounts near the release date and can be sold on eBay when you get bored of it.

Cons - After enough wear and tear disc drives don't always do a great job of reading the discs and you're out of luck when the disc gets damaged.

I ended up downloading it. But I did buy Forza 3 on disc. So far really fun game.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is 19?

I really like it so far. Very fluid. Great graphics. Won my first online h2h game w Lions vs. Some guy using the Jets 25-22 in OT then lost to some other guy using the Raiders.

My online league w pals started too. Won my first pre season game vs. Oakland.