• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Madden 15

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And why is that?? I don't follow college

EXIT_HERE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stopping QBs from getting completions can be incredibly tough in this game. You need to use the defense adjustments properly, and if you don't have at least 2 pass rushers who have great block shedding you are screwed.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm mixed on this game. I enjoy the game play. I think it is fun to play, although I find it hard to be an accurate passer but there seem to be glitches with this game. For example, some games I play I get the intro and half time show, other games the half time show skips completely and as soon as the second quarter is over the kickoff starts for the 3rd quarter. Some of my settings don't save for some reason.

Online play, the graphics are not nearly as good and there is no attention to detail. It's like the most basic version you can get, no introduction, no halftime show. You select your teams and the game starts, also the graphics look dumbed down.

Another thing is the stats don't seem to register. For example, I'm playing a connected offline franchise and none of my defensive players show up in the NFL season stats, which is really weird because all of my offensive players do. My QB, WR, RB all show up for passing yards, rushing yards, etc....but none of my defensive players show up for sacks or interceptions or anything, even though some of them are in the top 5 in the league. What is even more weird is that if I switch to NFC only, my players miraculously appear in the stats, and then as soon as I switch to NFL they disappear again.

Also, is the connected offline franchise over after one season or can you continue with the same team after one season? I hope they fix things for Madden 16 and I wish 2K could make a football game.

Reaper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was interested in sharing my Giants Madden 15 Franchise thread with this site but where would I place such a thread? In this forum I was guessing.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which madden is the best of the last 10 years? I play '06 every now and then. McNabb on the cover. Lol