• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Love Trade Offer

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this

Kyrie obviously is there for the long term and will take a ton of scoring pressure of LeBron - and make plays for himself and others

and wiggins can be the same on defense- instead of having LeBron guard the other teams best wing all the time- Wiggins in a year or so will be a great defender and allow LeBron to guard someone else and absolutely destroy other teams by going back to jumping passing lanes and getting out in transition- stuff he has not been able to do the last couple years in Miami

if its Wigins or Love- either way- how can i complain?

but I REALLY want to see Wiggins and Kyrie and LeBron run that fast break- and have a throwback to Scottie and Michael playing defense with LeBron and Wiggins in a couple years......

of course- the first time Love goes 8/9 from 3 pt land and grabs 18 boards and throws 3/4 court passes to a streaking LeBron im sure ill get over it ;)

Love is so bad on defense though. Like absolutely terrible. If we played the cavs, I'd just post up or ISO the guy love is guarding and just get buckets all day. Gasol would have no trouble posting him up, Noah would have no trouble bating him with that ugly jumper that always seems to go in then taking him off the dribble, hopefully Mirotic would be able to drain threes in his face and take him off the bounce, and taj might have a little more trouble, but I'm sure he could find ways to score as well. Varajao isn't quite what he used to be on defense, so he doesn't scare me as much.

Then when you look at the other side of the ball, Rose and/or Hinrich are more than enough to give Kyrie problems on offense. Jimmy Butler could be the best Lebron defender in the league. Taj and Noah are more than capable of defending Love as well.

The Cavs will probably enter the season as east favorites, but I think the bulls could easily take them out if they can stay healthy. This season the playoffs could come down to paper scissors rock. Cleveland is paper, Chicago is scissors, and Washington is rock. If we meet the wiz in the playoffs, I think their team as it is constructed now could give the bulls serious problems. Noah and taj couldn't check their twin towers for crap last year, and I doubt that changes. Adding Pierce and bringing back beal and wall is just too much for our team to handle. However, nobody on the wiz can check Lebron, and frankly, if you don't have a player that can keep Lebron from running rampant, you're probably going to lose to him. If you're forced to help on Lebron, which the wizards almost certainly would have to, then he'll just find the open guy on the perimeter to make a three (Love, Kyrie, Miller, Jones, Ray Allen who's rumored to be interested, and Waiters) or dump it off to the big guy for an easy bucket (Love, Varajao, and Thompson whom I hope is included in the trade for love.)

LTCF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People also forget Cleveland has a new coach who has never coached in the NBA.

How hard is it to say, "give the ball to LeBron and let him create"?

LTCF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The assumption by many of you is that Rose can return to the form that won him the MVP award in the year that James should have won it. Rose will never be the same player ever. His lateral movement will never be the same and since he was never a great shooter, he will now be just an average PG. Factor in that his defense is likely worse too. (no lateral movement) Hinrich is also washed up. I really don't see the Bulls as anything more than a 4-5 seed and 1st round playoff loser. Top 4 seeds are Cle, Indy, Wash, and Miami.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The assumption by many of you is that Rose can return to the form that won him the MVP award in the year that James should have won it. Rose will never be the same player ever. His lateral movement will never be the same and since he was never a great shooter, he will now be just an average PG. Factor in that his defense is likely worse too. (no lateral movement) Hinrich is also washed up. I really don't see the Bulls as anything more than a 4-5 seed and 1st round playoff loser. Top 4 seeds are Cle, Indy, Wash, and Miami.

I agree with Washington, but every other spot is up for grabs. Lebron has commented that this is not gonna happen overnight. Indy has been on the downslope, I didnt want Stephenson, but I think they will miss him. Miami without James, might run off some wins, but if you dont think Rose can return to form, I think we saw Wade will never be the same again. Then they lost their shooter in Allen, I see Chalmers taking 20 shots a night and they wont win with him doing that. Should have the Bosh from Toronto where he was the man, but if he does not take the ball to the basket and settles for 3's he is not gonna beat you alone.

Chicago has kept and added shooters. Mirotic is gonna be a matchup problem for most teams on your list other than washington. West cant go out and guard mirotic, hibbert cant guard noah and gasol at the same time, Stephenson is not there to chase mcdermott around.

I am not saying bulls will be top half, but I dont see miami, cleveland or indy has a free run at the spots.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now you're trolling. I'd understand it if you said first round fodder due to injuries, but thibs will have this team firing on all cylinders during the regular season and the bulls will get no less than a 3 seed. I'm thinking they will more than likely be a 1 or 2 seed. Indy and Miami lost too much to be better. The bulls gained 2 very promising rookies, got rid of the worst player on the team in boozer, and gained a very good PF/c with length. I don't think you understand exactly how detrimental boozer was to this team. You would be surprised at the +\- of the bulls with boozer last year than without. Boozer is a terrible defender that's even more exposed in thibs defense. His offense is mediocre with that annoying fadeaway and his rebounding is redundant. Take that into account with the additions the bulls have made, the possible growth of snell as he's looked much more promising in his second stint in the summer league, and the addition of Rose and it doesn't take a basketball genius to understand that this team is worlds better than last year. It's much more versatile offensively with the addition of Gasol, McDermott, Rose, and Mirotic, while also probably improving on the defensive end by adding length to the front court. Even if Rose goes down again, this team will end with a top 3 seed.

However, how're you liking the site. I just realized you joined the same month Lebron came back. Is that bandwagon filling up yet? Also, have you even watched the NBA since 2010?

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fascinated by the concept of Irving, Love and Lebron all on the floor at the same time. It is Miami all over again, day 1, which will mean 2 years of trying to figure out who's getting the ball when and who's getting left out for trash points. Only 1 ball on the floor fellas.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fascinated by the concept of Irving, Love and Lebron all on the floor at the same time. It is Miami all over again, day 1, which will mean 2 years of trying to figure out who's getting the ball when and who's getting left out for trash points. Only 1 ball on the floor fellas.

You are right, couple years now its been Irvings team, even when he was hurt. I will see how Love plays with a contender, there are alot of people that dont think he has what it takes when its pressure every night and every team is gunning to beat the next big three.

Its funny how people are talking that Rose and Thibbs may be recruiting Love. Recruiting? He isnt a free agent yet, you have to kiss up to Flip to get him traded here, not KLove.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He has looked like the best player on team USA. All coaches have said this plus KD has said he looks better then when he won the MVP. No way LBJ should of won it that year. Rose 100% deserved it that year.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has looked like the best player on team USA. All coaches have said this plus KD has said he looks better then when he won the MVP. No way LBJ should of won it that year. Rose 100% deserved it that year.

I always stop reading posts when I see this mistake. Should've and should have do not mean should of. It just makes me think you're an idiot and what you say should be disregarded. I'm not trying to be a grammar nazi, but there really is no excuse for a mistake that bad. It's the only grammar error that irks me.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Me too. However, not quite the big 3. New coach, new GM, Irving and Love don't play defense like Bosh and Wade and Irving and Love have not won a playoff game. Of course, this is a better version of Lebron and the Cavs have some real talent. Honestly, if Rose stays healthy and Indiana has addition by subtraction, the Cavs and Heat could both finish 3rd in their respective divisions. Both should make the playoffs, but the Bulls and Pacers would be my favorites due to continuity.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. However, not quite the big 3. New coach, new GM, Irving and Love don't play defense like Bosh and Wade and Irving and Love have not won a playoff game. Of course, this is a better version of Lebron and the Cavs have some real talent. Honestly, if Rose stays healthy and Indiana has addition by subtraction, the Cavs and Heat could both finish 3rd in their respective divisions. Both should make the playoffs, but the Bulls and Pacers would be my favorites due to continuity.

I think the pacers screwed themselves by losing both Stephenson AND Granger for nothing. Now instead of having depth at the 2-5 with serviceable point guards, they have depth at 4 and 5, Paul George, and the rest of the team is weak. I think Larry bird screwed himself in the granger trade, then furthermore in not being able to resign Stephenson. The Pacers will still make the playoffs, but I doubt they are real contenders anymore.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the pacers screwed themselves by losing both Stephenson AND Granger for nothing. Now instead of having depth at the 2-5 with serviceable point guards, they have depth at 4 and 5, Paul George, and the rest of the team is weak. I think Larry bird screwed himself in the granger trade, then furthermore in not being able to resign Stephenson. The Pacers will still make the playoffs, but I doubt they are real contenders anymore.

Paul George needs to realize that even LeBron admits to needing a team around him. I wont worry about the pacers until George realizes there are 4 other guys on the court he could be making better.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul George needs to realize that even LeBron admits to needing a team around him. I wont worry about the pacers until George realizes there are 4 other guys on the court he could be making better.

People with Lebrons talent, athleticism, and basketball iq don't come around very often. Paul George has the athleticism and is close on the talent, but his bball iq is nowhere near Lebrons. I think Paul George is more of a scorer than a setup guy who can score.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear the bulls are officially out of the Love talks again. Good news, got a good group already.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its finally over. Love for three first rounders PLUS an extension of 5/120.

just wow.

well, I guess their first rounder next year wont be that valuable.