• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Love Trade Offer

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bulls offered Gibson, Snell and the 16th and 19th pick. Overall not a bad package but GS was giving more.

As a Bulls fan I would of done this in a heart beat.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Idea why bulls are going after Love now. Makes no sense.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing the love trade talks between Chicago and Minnesota have gone something like this..

Ring ring

Bulls GM: hello?

Minny GM: hey, are you interested in trading for love?

Bulls GM: maybe before the draft, but not anymore.

Minny GM: well, Cleveland is offering wiggins, but we are trying to pressure them to give up more. I think it would be mutually beneficial if you can "make an offer" so that Cleveland will add more. Can you "make an offer"?

Bulls GM: sure

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bulls offered Gibson, Snell and the 16th and 19th pick. Overall not a bad package but GS was giving more.

As a Bulls fan I would of done this in a heart beat.

Would've does not mean the same thing as would of. I don't usually correct grammar errors, but that one in particular irks the crap out of me.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was a play to drive up the price on Cleveland.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cavs just moved carrick felix and a 2nd rounder for about 3.5 million in unguaranteed k's to help facilitate a deal.....

if the Cavs get Love for a package of Wiggins and bennett ill go and buy my finals tickets tomorrow

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PG- Kyrie
SG- Waiters
SF- Bron
PF- Love
C- Varejao

yah....thats game set match in the East

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PG- Kyrie
SG- Waiters
SF- Bron
PF- Love
C- Varejao

yah....thats game set match in the East

favorite but far from a lock to do anything. a lot of talent but we don't know how they will perform together. im still not sold on love being as good as his numbers in minny say.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
favorite but far from a lock to do anything. a lot of talent but we don't know how they will perform together. im still not sold on love being as good as his numbers in minny say.

def a logical argument

gotta remember love is only 25 though- it surprised me he is that young- and has only played with bums forthe most part.....

but you have a legit argument....some people are trying to say he is a top 5 player in the league and that is a big time reach for what he has accomplished no matter if his PER was 3rd between LeBron and Durant or not

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Outside of Lebron and Varejao who is aging, not a very strong defensive team. Loaded and definitely favored to win the East but nothing is given. They could be great or may not live up to expectations. Remember, Amare, Melo, and Chandler were also touted by many to be favorites.

Also, Kyrie would be the only person committed to Cleveland long term along with Lebron even though his contract says otherwise. Love and Kyrie will need to sacrifice. Will Love when he is waiting on a monster pay day? The Bulls with their chemistry and stability have to be the favorites at this point.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think wiggins could actually make the cavs better than love could. Wiggins and Lebron defending the opposing wings would make it very hard for opposing wings to score. They also have Tristan Thompson who is a pretty good PF. I think Minny is holding out to get Tristan with wiggins in a deal. Love will be a great fit in Cleveland, but then that team becomes weak in the post. I think the bulls could easily give the trouble with Jimmy butler guarding Lebron, taj Gibson and Joachim Noah guarding Kevin love, and Derrick Rose and Kirk Hinrich guarding Kyrie. We match up really well with the cavs on defense, but offensively we won't beat the cavs or wizards in the playoffs unless McDermott and Mirotic can score well for us.

I honestly think everyone is sleeping on the wizards. I think they have the best starting 5 in the east.

Wall, Beal, Pierce, Nene, and Gortat. They also have some nice pieces on the bench. I think any one of these three teams could come out of the east. If the cavs do go through with the love trade, they will get abused in the post by both the wizards and the bulls.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think wiggins could actually make the cavs better than love could. Wiggins and Lebron defending the opposing wings would make it very hard for opposing wings to score. They also have Tristan Thompson who is a pretty good PF. I think Minny is holding out to get Tristan with wiggins in a deal. Love will be a great fit in Cleveland, but then that team becomes weak in the post. I think the bulls could easily give the trouble with Jimmy butler guarding Lebron, taj Gibson and Joachim Noah guarding Kevin love, and Derrick Rose and Kirk Hinrich guarding Kyrie. We match up really well with the cavs on defense, but offensively we won't beat the cavs or wizards in the playoffs unless McDermott and Mirotic can score well for us.

I honestly think everyone is sleeping on the wizards. I think they have the best starting 5 in the east.

Wall, Beal, Pierce, Nene, and Gortat. They also have some nice pieces on the bench. I think any one of these three teams could come out of the east. If the cavs do go through with the love trade, they will get abused in the post by both the wizards and the bulls.

I agree with this

Kyrie obviously is there for the long term and will take a ton of scoring pressure of LeBron - and make plays for himself and others

and wiggins can be the same on defense- instead of having LeBron guard the other teams best wing all the time- Wiggins in a year or so will be a great defender and allow LeBron to guard someone else and absolutely destroy other teams by going back to jumping passing lanes and getting out in transition- stuff he has not been able to do the last couple years in Miami

if its Wigins or Love- either way- how can i complain?

but I REALLY want to see Wiggins and Kyrie and LeBron run that fast break- and have a throwback to Scottie and Michael playing defense with LeBron and Wiggins in a couple years......

of course- the first time Love goes 8/9 from 3 pt land and grabs 18 boards and throws 3/4 court passes to a streaking LeBron im sure ill get over it ;)

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The claim is the bulls are still offering Butler and Gibson, plus more assets? Thibbs will lose his mind losing his best two defenders. Yes, maybe Tony Snell is making Butler expendable, but I still dont think you give up all your defenders for offense.

I like Kevin Martin filling the 2 more than I like Love getting in a rotation at pf/c.

Now that McBucketts and Wiggins are signed, neither can move for 30 days.

The question I wondered was if Cleveland made the trade before the draft, how many people think Minnesota would have taken Jabari over Wiggins?

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone leaked that the bulls r offering McDermott, taj, and mirotic for love to chris Sheridan.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People also forget Cleveland has a new coach who has never coached in the NBA.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone leaked that the bulls r offering McDermott, taj, and mirotic for love to chris Sheridan.

I hope its all smoke. I want to make a run with this team.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope its all smoke. I want to make a run with this team.

Heard a quote from Taj from yesterday, something along the lines of "at least someone wants me".

This is shaping up as a real good team. If they are still trading Martin, I dont get why Taj is still part of the deal.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't see the Bulls making this move. Doesn't make much sense. Now if it was for Klay then I can understand it. I would trade, Mirotic, MDJ, Butler and a 1st for Klay.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love pulled out of team usa yesterday. Claims of these possible trades helping him decide to not risk injury.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't see the Bulls making this move. Doesn't make much sense. Now if it was for Klay then I can understand it. I would trade, Mirotic, MDJ, Butler and a 1st for Klay.

You sir, are crazy.