• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lots of options?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liking all matchups here, and might need to be swayed.

Start 2 RB
Arian Foster vs StL (ah, yeah, forget I wrote this, he's starting)
Knowshon Moreno vs Jac (4-5 TD spread, how many "starters" will be on the field in the 2nd half?)
Giovani Bernard @ Buf (the Bills can be terrible against the run, but the Firm is still lurking)

Start 3 WR
Calvin @ Cle (Haden Island for the "injured" Calvin)
VJax vs Phi (two weeks to practice with Glennon, against a soft Eagles secondary)
Alshon Jeffery vs NYG (Giants do not look like they're getting any better, but AJ has had b2b monsters)
Terrance Williams vs Was (can Williams have b2b monsters? bad Was defense, but coming off bye)

*** instead of 3 WR, it can be 2 WR and 2 TE, if Gronk comes back he's in, but Fleener (@SD) would be my other option but I don't see him having a bigger day than any of the four WR.

Last edited by a moderator:

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The better the opposing O, the more Moreno is used. When it's close Moreno is the starter and Hillman is in the mix. When it's not close any more, it's extended training camp for Ball and a few more reps for Hillman. Gio is better when Cincy needs to score; Lawfirm is firmly in the clock-killing role. More likely that Cincy has to keep scoring against Buffalo than that Jax keeps it close against Denver.

I'd sit VJAX but consider sitting Williams. Williams' big game could be just a reflection of the Big Game By Everybody, but I'd like to see more from Glennon before I start VJAX if I have alternatives.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeffery gimpy with an ankle in limited practice... hmm... could be a decision maker.

I agree with your thoughts on Moreno vs Bernard, but it's still in the back of my head, yeah what if on the way of Denver going up 35-3 at the half are two Moreno scores?

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the dilemma - stats for half a Broncos game are like a full normal game.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely not Williams... His value is decreased now that Miles Austin is back in the mix... Austin was a gametime decision last week and he should be almost 100% this week.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a game time decision like I was the Bills' third QB. Austin didn't practice all week, not a sniff, he was never playing last week. If he attempts it this week, I might take it into consideration, but at this point, I think the only person who has to worry about Miles Austin, is Dwayne Harris in the slot.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to know... The only thing I read about it was that he was a GT decision. I didn't know he had missed practice all week.

News on Austin: He's going to practice today...
"Austin has been out of commission since initially sustaining a strained hamstring on Sept. 22 versus the Rams, missing two games as a result. Because his health has improved enough to participate in drills, we're more encouraged than usual regarding his ability to suit up Sunday night against the Redskins. In any case, continue to monitor his status as the week carries on."

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Jeffery and Calvin are both a go, I will likely sit Williams, but like I said, (long term) I don't think Miles Austin changes much. Austin will see the slot, while Williams will stay outside and how long before Austin's hammy goes wonky again...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Start 2 RB
Arian Foster vs StL (ah, yeah, forget I wrote this, he's starting)
Knowshon Moreno vs Jac (4-5 TD spread, how many "starters" will be on the field in the 2nd half?)
Giovani Bernard @ Buf (the Bills can be terrible against the run, but the Firm is still lurking)

Start 3 WR
Calvin @ Cle (Haden Island for the "injured" Calvin)
VJax vs Phi (two weeks to practice with Glennon, against a soft Eagles secondary)
Alshon Jeffery vs NYG (Giants do not look like they're getting any better, but AJ has had b2b monsters)
Terrance Williams vs Was (can Williams have b2b monsters? bad Was defense, but coming off bye)

Well, as I mentioned on another thread, Moreno is gone (with Vick and VJax), for Ridley (with Eli and Dez). So I will be starting Bernard with Foster this week and happily replace VJax with Dez.

:)

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now all you need is for Ridley to pull his head out of his ass, and you are all set!

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, I see you have Foster and Bernard. The Dez upgrade certainly outweighs the downgrade to Ridley. And if Ridley ever gets it going you'll be sitting pretty.