• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looking to Write

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello friends,

It’s that guy who keeps promising he is going to be here more then doesn’t. Then some time later he comes back with a post.

Today, I share this. Unfortunately, the site I’ve been a writer for dating back several years now is closing down. The summer is approaching, my classes for semester are almost over. So I am in search of a place to write. If you guys know of any sites looking for people to write about baseball stuff, let me know.

If not, you’ll have to get used to me actually being here and writing really long posts with baseball thoughts as my baseball writing “fix” this summer.

I do hope all is well with each of you.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MCC is going through a major shakeup. I think BBTR is always looking for writers.

If you just want to build your portfolio, I think Shaggy was looking to add some article sections to the site. Contact him.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would it be bad to hope you find nothing this summer so you post here?

Seriously, I'm sorry to hear about the changes but believe the next step will be better for you. Hope one of cal's leads takes you somewhere good.

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UPDATE: Ironing out new gig. Will be a social media gig (GIFs/videos from MLB games, getting them viral, etc.)

As a result - This summer, I shall actually be here. Which means you guys all have to deal with longer posts by me (really posts in general for that matter). This also means GPC in game threads one class semester ends

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UPDATE: Ironing out new gig. Will be a social media gig (GIFs/videos from MLB games, getting them viral, etc.)

As a result - This summer, I shall actually be here. Which means you guys all have to deal with longer posts by me (really posts in general for that matter). This also means GPC in game threads one class semester ends
3o6zssehydsqokznaq.gif

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Welcome back aboard, Matt. You might want to check in with Kevin Cunningham (who last I checked was writing for McCovey Chronicles). He was a board member at Disney (ESPN) and a moderator (with me) back in the day. His handle was BruteSentiment. He may have some ideas, too. He was especially into the minor league players, looking for future Giants.

Here's one of his posts.

2018 Minor League Roster Previews

Looking forward to your posts.