• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Look who has the worst record in the Western Conference once again...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious, do you think that by posting the same emoji one hundred times side-by-side somehow increases your delusional internet voice?

You've still failed to tag people who agree with you.

What the hold up? It sure isn't exercise

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that was 2014, and before Wiggy ever became a known member here. A lot has changed in the time since, both on this board and in my personal life. I am a more successful individual now than I was four years ago, and it's not up for debate. At all. My blog, for instance, has received more views for this current month of February for my three posts this month than it ever has in any month during its existence. And all without any sort of help from SportsHoopla.

So yeah, I had come to the belief in the time since that the message board had been the problem the entire time. If you don't believe me, as C-Rock...You may remember him as a Celtics fan from our CBS days. He still posts in my sports group on facebook and here's what he had to say about your SportsHoopla cronies just last summer:

"My overall experience with Sportshoopla was for shit. It was no sportsline. That board was so compartmentalized to the point that opinions not in alignment with the mods or the most popular posters served to cast you as a pariah of sorts. I was almost relieved when I got banned."
And besides, I often look through and delete some of my old social media posts all the time, and will continue to do so. So year, it was never out of character for me in the first place to ask someone to delete message board posts.

And for good measure, here were those aforementioned blog posts of mine if you cared to see for yourself:

Neil Walker and Jonathan Lucroy: Still Available in Free Agency

Nick Markakis: The Enigma

Five Intriguing Female Athletes from Northwest Indiana
(four of the five girls mentioned here were kind enough to give me positive reviews for this one...)

What does what was going on with you you 4 years ago or Wiggy being here have to do with you knowing what a crappy poster you are, knowing you constantly have issues with other posters (including those who have no issues with anyone else), and getting butthurt and attacking anyone who disagrees with you, knowing this about yourself and asking me to delete all of your old troll threads and posts?

I remember C-Rock and always liked him. I don't know why he was banned, but I find it hilarious that he's using the same bullshit excuses that every banned poster uses..."It's not me. The mods are all just assholes who ban anyone who disagrees with them." You, of course, swallow it hook, line, and sinker. Some of you (especially you) are less mature and bigger fucking crybabies than a bunch of kindergartners.

As for you being "a more successful individual" because you got more views on your blog...all I can say is, if that's what you consider being a successful individual...good for you.

Maybe you should post there full time instead of here, because here, your only success is having more threads in fouled out than anyone else.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get along with Thunder fans just fine. And last I checked, I wished injury on one of their players as recently as last summer.

And for the record, Wiggy really is an aspiring lawyer.

That reminds me of a joke:

Question: What do you call a 1000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean - @trojanfan12 You should know this one

Answer: A GOOD START

Being paid big $$$$ to screw innocent people in court, or get criminals off for crimes they were clearly guilty of - isn't exactly what I call some one respected.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
weak sauce

You've been thoroughly destroyed and outted as a man tucking his weiner.

Brian the Tucker having yet another meltdown...hahahahaha

Lol, outed!

You feeling threatened because the only women you usually talk to charge you $5 a minute?

It's quite pathetic really

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, outed!

You feeling threatened because the only women you usually talk to charge you $5 a minute?

It's quite pathetic really

meltdown reaching critical mass stage....hahahahaha

You feel threatened cause you were outed. Chin up, Brian, nobody is judging you for tucking your ding dong between your legs

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's probably only ever talked to about three!

Me, his mom and the woman who takes his pizza order.

If I were to give you my list of women I've spoken to in 2018 you certainly would not be included.