• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's been a ton of chatter that this fight could get made real soon. Rigondeaux is ordered to rematch the bum he already knocked out due to it being changed to a no decision, and Lomachenko is at 130 right now but wants to move to 135 if he can get a fight straight with Danny Garcia.

These guys both have legitimate claims as the best amatuer boxers of all time. Both have 2 Olympic gold medals.

Many people call Floyd Mayweather the best defensive boxer ever. Only those who don't know El Chacel. Rigo fights at a smaller, busier weight class but gets hit half as often as Mayweather. HBO and Showtime both stopped showing His fights because "fans" hate him. He wins every round of every fight, and does it without getting hit. Boring to the casual fan, but he absolutely excels at it.

Just as many call Lomachenko himself the best offensive boxer they have ever seen. He has plenty of power, but his real skill is his absolute precision. Hi tech has this move where he pulls a guys hands out from guarding their face and punches them right where they were covering up. And Loma does it with 2 hands wit perfect timing and without opening himself up or getting countered. I've never seen anyone else pull off that move at all, much less routinely do it so well.

Honestly I'm not sure if they fight has a real chance of happening, but if it does its going to be one for the history books.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's been a ton of chatter that this fight could get made real soon. Rigondeaux is ordered to rematch the bum he already knocked out due to it being changed to a no decision, and Lomachenko is at 130 right now but wants to move to 135 if he can get a fight straight with Danny Garcia.

These guys both have legitimate claims as the best amatuer boxers of all time. Both have 2 Olympic gold medals.

Many people call Floyd Mayweather the best defensive boxer ever. Only those who don't know El Chacel. Rigo fights at a smaller, busier weight class but gets hit half as often as Mayweather. HBO and Showtime both stopped showing His fights because "fans" hate him. He wins every round of every fight, and does it without getting hit. Boring to the casual fan, but he absolutely excels at it.

Just as many call Lomachenko himself the best offensive boxer they have ever seen. He has plenty of power, but his real skill is his absolute precision. Hi tech has this move where he pulls a guys hands out from guarding their face and punches them right where they were covering up. And Loma does it with 2 hands wit perfect timing and without opening himself up or getting countered. I've never seen anyone else pull off that move at all, much less routinely do it so well.

Honestly I'm not sure if they fight has a real chance of happening, but if it does its going to be one for the history books.
that would be an excellent match up
Also wouldnt be the 1st time Rigondeaux fought a pound for pound guy (which he beat)
Could end up a boring fight, but I for one respect the skill I watch from him.
Would be a great showcase for either of them if they matched up. Would Lomachenko pick through his defense or would he tame Lomenchenko. Would be a great feather in either of their caps.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Said Danny Garcia, obviously meant Mikey, Danny is another 2 weight classes up. But Mikey held up his end by beating Bronner the other day (which it's always fun to watch Bronner get his ads kicked).

Doesn't look like Lomanchenko is having any problems with this guy tonight. Dan but he looks good.

Still tempted to turn it off. Teddy Atlas can suck my dick. Can't standvthe guy.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would love to see Lomanchenko vs. Crawford.

Lomanchenko likes to taunt his opponents & Crawford feeds off opponents trash talking.

Dont see this fight happening any time soon being in different weight classes even though either could probably fight each other in the others class.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Semi officially set for Dec 9.

This is going to be the third big time fight between 2 top 5 ish p4p guys this year. It's pretty rare to even see 1 in a year usually.

And the exhibition is the one match that people are talking about.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This fight should be fun hopefully Lomachenko's youth doesn't do him in.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missed it live due to stupid work. Im sick of working, I need to win the lottery or something. But finally ended up seeing it, and wow was I wrong. Not a great match for the history books. But Damn if Hi-tech doesn't have a pretty decent resume already as one of the best of all time. And the dude only has like 10 professional fights.

Wonder if he can keep running through these boys as he keeps packing on weight.