• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL at Chuck Staben

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting murdered on facebook right now for his dumb ass decision to drop down.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/uidahopresident/posts/

Best comments:

"I'm sure the student-athletes, coaches, and staff are so excited to get your congratulations after you threw the program under the bus with the FCS demotion and told them that they couldn't compete at this level."

" 'When I congratulated my football team on its bowl berth on Facebook, at least 9/10 of the commenters expressed ardent support for the move to the Big Sky."

-Chuck Staben' "

"#expecttowin #quitimmediatelyafter"

What a tard. What a re-tard.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Hope you are ready to face the music when a sold out Albertson stadium in front of national audience will start chanting FBS."

"Dropping down to FCS really hurts and is a mistake. FBS is in UI's DNA and I honestly believe that if UI's administration would show some leadership and invest in the the football program that it would eventually end up in a stable FBS conference."

"Chuck, it's time to admit you made a mistake announcing that Idaho is dropping to FCS. Hey, we all make mistakes! The good news is you still have time to publicly change your decision and announce that Idaho will continue to remain FBS as an independent for the foreseeable future. If you decide to do this, Idaho's fans/alumni/donors will happily forget and forgive on this whole ordeal. However, if for whatever reason (pride, clouded misjudgment) you decide not to reverse your decision, be prepared to be called out publicly by said fans/alumni/donors on national television at the game, and irreparable damage to the university we all love. Again, please reconsider."

"Damn shame that we don't have leaders that can build on this success."

"FCS was a huge blunder. We can only hope the next president will clean up this mess."

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO... He's getting eaten alive