• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LMAO

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They raised almost 6 million for cancer research. As somebody who's lost both parents to cancer I think that's fucking cool.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They raised almost 6 million for cancer research. As somebody who's lost both parents to cancer I think that's fucking cool.
Yeah it's cool just struck me as funny.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mrs Carnzo was all over this last night. All I could do was laugh.
Governor and our state rep got sheared too.
I told her to not get her hopes up as the beard stays until the end of the month.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

According to NESN, Things were good until Brady decided to throw hi locks in the fray. Unofficially, Brady's willingness to have his hair cut to about 1/8" took the donations to approx. $7.5M. If you get a chance to see the video of him getting cut with the MA Governor sitting next to him, also sans hair, taking selfies, watch carefully to the lower left of the screen. There's a woman scraping up TB12's hair from the floor. Supposedly to stop a potential free for all to get it, but more importantly, to bag it in small bags and sell it to the thousand or so people watching the haircuts.

How much do you think those little bags will sell for?? Can you imagine if he got his pubes cut and sold them??

Talk about laffing ur ass off...........................

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to NESN, Things were good until Brady decided to throw hi locks in the fray. Unofficially, Brady's willingness to have his hair cut to about 1/8" took the donations to approx. $7.5M. If you get a chance to see the video of him getting cut with the MA Governor sitting next to him, also sans hair, taking selfies, watch carefully to the lower left of the screen. There's a woman scraping up TB12's hair from the floor. Supposedly to stop a potential free for all to get it, but more importantly, to bag it in small bags and sell it to the thousand or so people watching the haircuts.

How much do you think those little bags will sell for?? Can you imagine if he got his pubes cut and sold them??

LMAO!!!!!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah local news was :fap::fap: all over this