• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let the trade rumors fly...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
From Mark Stein

Source: Raptors join Bledsoe talks

The Toronto Raptors have joined the Orlando Magic at the head of the list of known suitors for Los Angeles Clippers guard Eric Bledsoe, according to sources close to the process.

Sources told ESPN.com the talks between the Raptors and Clippers are still in the exploratory stage, but the Raptors' interest in L.A.'s prized young point guard is said to be significant.

The Raptors have been openly shopping forward Andrea Bargnani for months and would try, sources say, to include Bargnani in any deal for Bledsoe, which wouldn't necessarily dissuade the Clippers, given their longstanding need for a big man who can stretch the floor. But sources added that Toronto guard DeMar DeRozan is the Raptor most likely to tempt the Clippers, which falls in line with L.A.'s interest in Arron Afflalo in their Bledsoe talks with Orlando.

Some rival executives believe the Raptors are prepared to part with DeRozan -- recipient of a $40 million contract extension last October -- in the wake of Rudy Gay's arrival and the front-office change that ushered out Bryan Colangelo (who authorized DeRozan's new deal) and ushered in Masai Ujiri.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Bad move trading acne man, and not just cause I had influence in the raps drafting him(colangelo reading our posts). Way more efficeint than rudy flames /cheaper/younger not to mention happy to be Canadian. But in the end I can't stand this new snake head of mlse and kind of wish the team more bad years ahead because of that reptile so I think they should do it.

the real question, what happens to patcheron with Bledsoe and ben uzoh