• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeSean McCoy accused of assaulting off-duty officers

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of the Shady bashing changes any facts of the incident here. This cop is going to get it. He was the one thrown out by bouncers that night. He was the problem at the bar. Looks like he may have even reached for his gun, which off duty cops aren't supposed to bring into bars. Hmmmm I wonder why that's a rule? hmmmm

If this is a club where a guy with Shady's money is hanging they should have a halfway decent camera system. Granted a lot of the cameras will be on the bar area to watch the bartenders, registers and the bar itself (People are always stealing phones these days right off the bars) but there should be a camera on the entrance and some wide angle shots. That's how I set up the 2 restaurants in my location.
It's a royal pain in the ass but you have to identify each person as they come in (It's easier to identify clothes than faces) and follow each individually until you get an idea of what happened. Most places won't surrender any video without a subpoena so I'm not surprised it took this long. When you're dealing with multiple cameras it's like putting together a puzzle but you're missing parts. It's hard to come up with a complete picture
Whatever the DA comes up with is probably from the video's. It's hard to explain away acts from the cops if they were in the wrong if it on tape. Especially if Shady and his group has a modest bar tab and the cops rang up a fortune and were obviously drinking a lot. The same if it's the other way around.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see if a tape pops up, will RG ban him indefinitely like he did Rice or will he get a slap on the wrist and throw the blame on Chip, it's worked so far !!!
BB pegged them right when he said neither of them have done anything special since they were booted out of Philly except run their mouths....Lesean and Desean deserve to be long gone...Good move Chip, you might look like the piggly wiggly sign but you ain't no fool !!!!

View attachment 91731View attachment 91732

And where did it get Chip?

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And where did it get Chip?

Can't argue that point, but they were bad for team unity and obviously aren't that special as they have done nothing bragable with their new teams...

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see if a tape pops up, will RG ban him indefinitely like he did Rice or will he get a slap on the wrist and throw the blame on Chip, it's worked so far !!!
BB pegged them right when he said neither of them have done anything special since they were booted out of Philly except run their mouths....Lesean and Desean deserve to be long gone...Good move Chip, you might look like the piggly wiggly sign but you ain't no fool !!!!

In 2014, Jackson's first year with the Skins. He led the NFL in receptions of 40+ yards with 13, the only player that year in double digits in that stat with Jordy Nelson coming in at #2 with 8. Last year Kirk Cousins and the Skins offense were stuck in first gear till Jackson, who was injured week one, made it back to the line up. A decent case could be made that Jackson was the key, or at the very least, one of the main keys for the Skins being able to shift their offense into high gear.

Jackson's still an idiot, he proved that last year, twice, against Dallas and Green Bay. And some would say he's a one trick pony, but its a hellified trick and he's still one of the best in the NFL at it.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off duty cops and off duty football players out at 2:30am drinking? A recipe for trouble...have no sympathy for any of them.
You don't approve of folks going out for a drink?

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2014, Jackson's first year with the Skins. He led the NFL in receptions of 40+ yards with 13, the only player that year in double digits in that stat with Jordy Nelson coming in at #2 with 8. Last year Kirk Cousins and the Skins offense were stuck in first gear till Jackson, who was injured week one, made it back to the line up. A decent case could be made that Jackson was the key, or at the very least, one of the main keys for the Skins being able to shift their offense into high gear.

Jackson's still an idiot, he proved that last year, twice, against Dallas and Green Bay. And some would say he's a one trick pony, but its a hellified trick and he's still one of the best in the NFL at it.

Jackson is more known for his T.O acts of throwing everyone under the bus when he plays bad, and that is speculative to grant him the credit for the Skins success last yr, because he didn't get it done before Cousins took over....Putting up numbers means nothing if you lose more than you win....
But I thought the D got better and Cousins played well along with the running game was more reason for success than DJ, especially since he didn't even get the whole season in....I didn't follow them but what I saw, that looked more feasible to me....:2cents:

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jackson is more known for his T.O acts of throwing everyone under the bus when he plays bad, and that is speculative to grant him the credit for the Skins success last yr, because he didn't get it done before Cousins took over....Putting up numbers means nothing if you lose more than you win....
But I thought the D got better and Cousins played well along with the running game was more reason for success than DJ, especially since he didn't even get the whole season in....I didn't follow them but what I saw, that looked more feasible to me....:2cents:

I did/do follow the Skins........saw every game last year.

Jackson hasn't thrown anyone on the Redskins under a bus during his time with the Skins. He even owned up to the fuck up against GB saying it was his fault. I said a decent case could be made Jackson was the key to the Skins offense kicking into high gear. People can disagree with that and that's cool, but it can't be denied he was one of the main keys.

Cousins started and played the entire season. Jackson tweeked his hammy in the first quarter of the first game of the year against Miami and didn't return to the line up till the Pats game. The Skins were 3-4 before the Pats game. They went 6-3 the rest of the season with Jackson in the line up. During the 3-4 stretch w/o Jackson, Cousins had 9 TDs/8 INTs. During the 6-3 stretch with Jackson, Cousins had 20 TDs/3 INTs. Cousins YPA also went up significantly with DJ in the line-up. He ranked near the bottom of NFL starting QBs with a 6.3 ypa in the 7 games w/o Jackson. He finished up the year with a 7.7 ypa which was good enough for 8th best among starting QBs.

Far as putting numbers up and and it not meaning anything if you lose. You originally claimed Jackson had done nothing since Kelly 86ed him from the Eagles. That's simply not true. As his leading the NFL in 2014 in receptions of 40+ yards and being a significant reason why the Skins offense kicked into gear last year attest to.

The Skins rushing offense ranked 20th in the NFL last year gaining a total of 1566 yards or 97.9 yards per game at 3.6 yards a pop. Their leading rusher was Alfred Morris with 751 yards on 202 carries for a 3.7 avg. They scored 9 rushing TDs for the season with Cousins leading the team with 5 rushing TDs.

The defense played OK at times and came up with a some TOs especially fumble recoveries during the last 9 games. They still gave up 21 or more points in 6 of those games.

Jackson may be a one trick pony, but he's very good at that trick. One of the best in the NFL imo. With him in the line up opposing teams have to respect his speed and put a safety over the top. Of the 10 TDs Jackson has scored as a Redskin. 8 have come from 42 yards or more and his average yards per TD catch is 55.3 yards.

Last edited:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did/do follow the Skins........saw every game last year.

Jackson hasn't thrown anyone on the Redskins under a bus during his time with the Skins. He even owned up to the fuck up against GB saying it was his fault. I said a decent case could be made Jackson was the key to the Skins offense kicking into high gear. People can disagree with that and that's cool, but it can't be denied he was one of the main keys.

Cousins started and played the entire season. Jackson tweeked his hammy in the first quarter of the first game of the year against Miami and didn't return to the line up till the Pats game. The Skins were 3-4 before the Pats game. They went 6-3 the rest of the season with Jackson in the line up. During the 3-4 stretch w/o Jackson, Cousins had 9 TDs/8 INTs. During the 6-3 stretch with Jackson, Cousins had 20 TDs/3 INTs. Cousins YPA also went up significantly with DJ in the line-up. He ranked near the bottom of NFL starting QBs with a 6.3 ypa in the 7 games w/o Jackson. He finished up the year with a 7.7 ypa which was good enough for 8th best among starting QBs.

Far as putting numbers up and and it not meaning anything if you lose. You originally claimed Jackson had done nothing since Kelly 86ed him from the Eagles. That's simply not true. As his leading the NFL in 2014 in receptions of 40+ yards and being a significant reason why the Skins offense kicked into gear last year attest to.

The Skins rushing offense ranked 20th in the NFL last year gaining a total of 1566 yards or 97.9 yards per game at 3.6 yards a pop. Their leading rusher was Alfred Morris with 751 yards on 202 carries for a 3.7 avg. They scored 9 rushing TDs for the season with Cousins leading the team with 5 rushing TDs.

The defense played OK at times and came up with a some TOs especially fumble recoveries during the last 9 games. They still gave up 21 or more points in 6 of those games.

Jackson may be a one trick pony, but he's very good at that trick. One of the best in the NFL imo. With him in the line up opposing teams have to respect his speed and put a safety over the top. Of the 10 TDs Jackson has scored as a Redskin. 8 have come from 42 yards or more and his average yards per TD catch is 55.3 yards.

Well he was with the skins in 2014 too and actually had better numbers but a losing season so it don't look to me like it was his contribution that made the difference...But his ability is not what's in question ,it's his attitude that always leads back to the T.O quote; 'I love me some me" syndrome....Wait til he don't think he's getting the ball enough or he has some bad games, he'll throw the HC, QB, and mother under the bus to clear himself...
He's a pretty good wr, but he ain't no Megatron by a long stretch....

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles had Jackson when he put up the best statistical 2nd half of the season ever. Then Jackson got cut by Chip and then Foles sucked. There is severe correlation with Jackson's availability and a team's offensive success.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Djack has a 10-cent brain but you have to give him his props as a deep threat. He's an elite deep receiver. Teams have to account for that. He can't be single covered, he is too fast.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't approve of folks going out for a drink?

Until 2:30 AM and getting in fights over champagne? No, I don't approve. "Off-duty police officer" implies some common sense and morality, and implies the other party was at fault, but it certainly doesn't appear that way due to the DA's reticence to file charges.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is severe correlation with Jackson's availability and a team's offensive success.

Iggloo said:
Djack has a 10-cent brain but you have to give him his props as a deep threat. He's an elite deep receiver. Teams have to account for that. He can't be single covered, he is too fast.

Yep and yep.