• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Legion

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can appreciate artsy. But this show REALLY challenges that stance...

Oh it's fuckin' weird. But like....good weird. If that makes any sense.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

34237af7ca036b5f_5810fdf1400fb.image.gif

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we finally got some confirmation on if Lenny is/was a real person in tonight's episode

Lenny was real. Her body is actually dead (killed in season 1 by David, smashed through the wall). But the Shadow King keeps her mind alive to use as he pleases

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple of things here:

1) What exactly is girl Carrie's power other than the shared body thing? They keep making it seem like she has some abnormal fighting ability but I don't recall her doing anything superhuman. At least, not to the point where she could take on 5 guys with guns pointed right at her or the Shadow King himself.

2) So...the Shadow King can just transform people into animals now? Where the fuck did that come from? Seems like a big step up from just obliterating people into dust. Doesn't seem to really mesh with the powers we've been told this guy has.

3) Am I crazy or was future Syd missing an arm? Seemed like she was and David did not seem shocked by that at all.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I may be done with this show. Way too over-the-top. Bordering on pretentious.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple of things here:

1) What exactly is girl Carrie's power other than the shared body thing? They keep making it seem like she has some abnormal fighting ability but I don't recall her doing anything superhuman. At least, not to the point where she could take on 5 guys with guns pointed right at her or the Shadow King himself.

2) So...the Shadow King can just transform people into animals now? Where the fuck did that come from? Seems like a big step up from just obliterating people into dust. Doesn't seem to really mesh with the powers we've been told this guy has.

3) Am I crazy or was future Syd missing an arm? Seemed like she was and David did not seem shocked by that at all.

1) I figure her fighting abilities are akin to Romanova's from the Avengers. She's been trained to be a badass

2) Yes, he's that powerful. He's similar to David in that he's one of the top level mutants on the scale (I can't remember the rankings). And since he's a telepath at the highest level, this basically means whatever he thinks, he can create. When he says they are gods, he's not exaggerating.

3) Yep. She's missing an arm.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple of things here:

Hey, it's no Fuller House.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stay organic. Mushrooms.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It depends. He can use whatever powers his host has.

So, Oliver must have that power.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aubrey carried that episode, clothes optional.

And I also liked how they opened the show, "Apparently on Legion...."

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am about 5 eps back. I just saw the episode with the Monk taking over the team (the garden, the “hunt the wumpus” game, etc).

This show is so fucking pretentious. It is really hard to want to watch, but I want to watch because I am waiting for some kind of payoff.

Is there any reason to continue?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am about 5 eps back. I just saw the episode with the Monk taking over the team (the garden, the “hunt the wumpus” game, etc).

This show is so fucking pretentious. It is really hard to want to watch, but I want to watch because I am waiting for some kind of payoff.

Is there any reason to continue?

Depends on what you're looking for. If you want more mind altering weirdness like season 1. Probably not. This season has been more straight forward as far as plot goes (well, as straight forward as a show like this can get). It's pretty apparent though that finding Farouk's body will be a season long thing. There's some cool stuff along the way though.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a late start to this season and am only just starting episode 2. I didn't recap last season beforehand. I think I may have to go back, I'm completely lost right now.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a late start to this season and am only just starting episode 2. I didn't recap last season beforehand. I think I may have to go back, I'm completely lost right now.
I am not sure being caught up will help with that.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure being caught up will help with that.
I figured as much, at the end of the first episode this season they ended with him floating in the bubble, which led me to believe that's where was to end last year. so now everything i'm watching is when is this happening. i hate when shows go to times that could be happening at various points in a story or not at all.

I should caveat that, I'm cool with one. Liked Continuum, until they brought along a new timeline. Gave 13 monkeys a chance (granted, never really liked it, but once I saw it was going to follow that pattern, didn't care). Yada yada yada, same thing with Dark Matter.

I haven't started the third season of Mr. Robot for this reason. Actually, I think I tried, but just couldn't. I need to watch shows in order anymore to completely follow.

Last edited:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I just figured out the show.

Just a theory, but I feel pretty strong about it...

The entire show takes place inside David. Every character is one of his personalities battling for control.