• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron to LA

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe Stephen A's quote was "the LAKERS would become a show again"

The Lakers haven't been of importance in a long time. Adding Lebron would certainly make LA interesting again.

Right... But he was making it seem like him going to LA would be the only team that would "make it interesting"

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think if he went to Houston or Philly with the players they currently have then it would be just as interesting as if he went to LA

I disagree. They aren't anywhere close to the glamour franchise the Lakers are. Even during this past few years when they haven't even been a playoff contender, articles about the Lakers are guaranteed click bait.

Obviously, wherever Lebron goes, it's going to be interesting and make news. But when it's the Lakers, it seems to be bigger news.

There's a reason that David Stern once said that his dream finals would be Lakers vs. Lakers.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. They aren't anywhere close to the glamour franchise the Lakers are. Even during this past few years when they haven't even been a playoff contender, articles about the Lakers are guaranteed click bait.

Obviously, wherever Lebron goes, it's going to be interesting and make news. But when it's the Lakers, it seems to be bigger news.

There's a reason that David Stern once said that his dream finals would be Lakers vs. Lakers.

I get the history of the Lakers, really do but I stand by what I said.... Those 3 teams I mentioned I'm thinking he would got to would get clicks, and media would be nuts... It's Lebron.. and it's not like those 2 other teams suck or have no talent

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the history of the Lakers, really do but I stand by what I said.... Those 3 teams I mentioned I'm thinking he would got to would get clicks, and media would be nuts... It's Lebron.. and it's not like those 2 other teams suck or have no talent

No, but the difference is, Philly has never been one of the best teams of all team. Houston has never been.

The Lakers have. And they have sucked since the failed Dwight-Nash experiment. Sucked big time.

For the 2nd best team in NBA history to go through the abysmal spell they've been in, and then to get the best player in the league... yeah it's more of a big deal than if he were to sign with Philly or Houston.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but the difference is, Philly has never been one of the best teams of all team. Houston has never been.

The Lakers have. And they have sucked since the failed Dwight-Nash experiment. Sucked big time.

For the 2nd best team in NBA history to go through the abysmal spell they've been in, and then to get the best player in the league... yeah it's more of a big deal than if he were to sign with Philly or Houston.

Agree to disagree

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure they have the QB. We will find out

Won't be a failure in my eyes. 2005-2016 was a failure

I think Goff is legit, improving every season

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Philly and Houston have been one of the best teams of all time? For their entire history?

Did I say that? I did not...

I was saying, agree to disagree about the media coverage

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's talking about the media?

They have nothing to do with this conversation.

i mentioned it in basically all my posts... Others were talking about "attention", but yeah that has nothing to do with the media

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mentioned it in basically all my posts... Others were talking about "attention", but yeah that has nothing to do with the media

We're talking about Lebron making the Lakers 'a show again' as referenced by your post (#95) which started the whole conversation.

Feel free to move the goalposts and start mentioning the media, but not once has that been part of the discussion.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're talking about Lebron making the Lakers 'a show again' as referenced by your post (#95) which started the whole conversation.

Feel free to move the goalposts and start mentioning the media, but not once has that been part of the discussion.

open your eyes then.....

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

read page 6

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep moving those posts.

One thing to admit you don't understand something. Another to be completely ignorant.

said the guy who quoted my post about the media.... I think the sun has fried your brain

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep mentioning 'media market'. Not once did I reference it nor was it part of the original Stephen A story

You just called me out about not saying anything about the media.... Yet I did and then you quote me about the media... Then again... the sun has fried your head

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also where did I say the Stephen A Smith was talking about the media... I quoted Stephen A and then a discussing occurred and the media was part of the discussion on this thread... What part of that don't you get?