• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Laugh or cry?

TheBrowLives

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive been staying away from commenting about this team since the demise of the MLIVE forum, one for pure health since this team is complete and utter BS. I'm not sure how its possible but SVG has this organization in even worse shape than when he inherited it from Joe D. The only way it wouldnt be is if somehow, someway the lottery balls 1) put us in the top 3 and 2) by some miracle, we draft a player that in 2-3 years turns out to be an perennial all star. Given SVGs drafting prowess or lackthereof and we never get much luck in the lottery, i'd say fat chance.

This team is caught now as Ive said for a long time in the middle of no mans land even if the oft injured RJ was healthy. Not good enough to compete and not at the bottom as 1/3 of the league is utter crap. Short of the lottery miracle this team is light years away from doing anything. Its by far to me in the worse shape of all 4 major sports teams in Detroit because there is no plan that can actually work here for some time. Even us arm chair GMs I dont think could come up with a plan to rescue this ship. Its that bad.

ZachMlive

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm crying and laughing. Stan ruined this season by not addressing the guard spot and countless head-scratching coaching decisions along the way. We can't even salvage it by benching Drummond and Griffin the rest of the way. There's no way to reach the top 4 right now. So we mortgaged the future and the present with no draft pick. Fingers crossed on that 1 % chance is our only hope at this point.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pistons are likely to win a championship before the Lions win a playoff game. But I do get your concerns about the situation the Pistons are in. With the Griffin trade we went all in on a top four finish next season. Unless RJ/BG are injured next season, then we will have finally tanked for a top three pick.

ZachMlive

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take the Lions winning a playoff game before the Pistons win a championship. The Warriors aren't going anywhere for a few years. I think the Lions can win a game in the next 4 years that the Warriors will be intact.

ZachMlive

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt's here now. Curse is lifted, lol