• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Larry Michael is adorable

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have the edge in intangibles he says.
If you did not see the "Check this Out" shot vs the Rams, we had 3 checks to their 1!

B5QTwCmCAAAhbpV.png

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he wants to impress me....then he should quit as the voice of the team. There was a time that I turned the sound down on my TV and listened to the game with Sonny, Sam and Frank. Now the radio stays off during games and I am forced to suffer through the incessant wails of those sorry assed TV guys.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Larry Michael tells you everything about Dan Snyder. He is the ultimate yes man. If you wanted a guy to represent your company he might be the man because no matter how bad things are he will turn horsecrap into honeysuckle.

I was in the car today and he was chastising Redskin fans for complaining about DJax not hustling back to the line of scrimmage.

It is hard enough for me sometimes to listen to ex-Redskins of the past 20 years when they turn to TV or radio describe what you have to do to be a winner. How the hell would they know? I love Cooley's breakdowns but when he starts talking about how to win ... hell he didn't even win in college if I remember correctly.