• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Langenbrunner out of lineup.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This is starting to get fishy. The fact that he isn't playing tonight isn't what makes me so suspicious, it's the fact that I can't remember the last time he played on the second line.. They let Tedenby play there yesterday and will again today. Langs didn't play in the second Philly game. That means only 1 of the last three games, and he hasn't played in the top 6 in any of those...

On top of all that, he only has 1G, 0A, 1PTS in the pre-season so far.

Combine that with his former line-mates exploding with Kovy and Arnott-Elias doing great, Langs is not looking too good.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not too mention zubes has been getting rave reviews, continuing over from the playoffs

don't forget too, langs is a player that can be waived and taken of the cap. he doesn't need to be traded

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they can get out of this cap mess with just Salvs on LTIR and waiving Langs, i would be a happy camper. Still would love to see them somehow unload Rolston, but that is probably a pipe dream

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i actually think rolston is far easier to unload NEXT year.

you find a team that needs to take on a bit of salary, he's only got one year left on his deal and could contribute a bit

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah they could get rid of Rolston next year assuming he doesn't stink it up this year

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hell. it shouldn't exactly be hard for him to at least equal his point total from last year considering who he'll be sharing the dressing room this year. the team is far deeper at forward than its been in a long time, and i'm including the rooks on that.

hell, we know josefson is probably going to be here. he's a 1st round talent. may need some a experience, but he'sa 1st round talent, and the samething goes for tedenby

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hope that JJ makes the team despite not having any points. His defensive game seemed pretty solid to me so far, and his offensive game will come around. He's not going to have to face tough quality of competition as a third liner, and he's obviously on a decent defensive line. I think 50-60 combined goals from Zubrus, JJ, Clarkson is a reasonable guess.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
definately.
i don't see how he wouldn't in all honesty. i like mair. but i don't take mair over jj.

he's in the box too much.