• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lamar Odom Cleans up for Meeting with Lakers

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know about this I have mix feelings about the Lakers possibly resigning him. I Love Lamar & appreciate what he did for the purple & gold but he still has a long personal journey to overcome & even if his mind is clear what does he exactly bring to the table, next month his turning 34 years old. What are your guy's is thoughts ??

This Laker team doesn't need distraction's right now IMO we went through enough of that last year with Mr. Coward but either way i wish Lamar the best no matter what happens here...good luck buddy :nod:

Lamar Odom Cleans up for Meeting with Lakers | Hollyscoop

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree LALakersboy. Bringing this guy in is more of the Howard krap which is behind us with all of the fresh young, athletic, talent and great locker room chemistry we now have. No, we have moved on from this and he ain't bringing that much more to the table to help the Lakers out because of age and his present state of mind. We have our forward needs covered at this point with young players.

Besides, we have to cut somebody who would be a better move to retain just to make room for this guy. I agree that his contributions to the Lakers are memorable but bringing Lamar in now would be a boneheaded move. He must now go the way of Luke Walton, Derek Fisher, Devin eBanks, Andrew Bynum and other Lakers on that championship team- retired or so to be so because their careers are done.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has been reported that this meeting was more of a "how you doing Lamar" meeting. I don't think there was any intent to sign him. Mitch is with the team in China anyway. He probably hung out with Jeannie and talked more about life than playing pro basketball again.

I agree. Too late to bring Lamar on board. The regular season is only a couple weeks away and the team is building great chemistry. Lamar was always a great chemistry/team guy, but the time has passed.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know about this I have mix feelings about the Lakers possibly resigning him. I Love Lamar & appreciate what he did for the purple & gold but he still has a long personal journey to overcome & even if his mind is clear what does he exactly bring to the table, next month his turning 34 years old. What are your guy's is thoughts ??

This Laker team doesn't need distraction's right now IMO we went through enough of that last year with Mr. Coward but either way i wish Lamar the best no matter what happens here...good luck buddy :nod:

Lamar Odom Cleans up for Meeting with Lakers | Hollyscoop

I am pretty sure that there will be some hard questions for Mr Odom if you catch my drift and He will have to submit to some stringent drug tests and come clean about any abuse he was guilty of in the last month. Normally, however drug recovery in a good place like Al Anon is something that takes takes two months in the residency which as I recall Lamar jumped shipped after a few days. If his addiction was not real serious and he can handle it with professional counselling on a day clinic, playing with Kobe could be a good thing. Kobe doesn't take crap and Lamar could come cheap for the next year