• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyle Seager's struggles

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see more action at the plate from Kyle no doubt. It's not impossible to hit around the shift. He is having a problem following pitches I think. So often it will come right down the middle and he just takes it and then swings wildly at a ball low and out of the zone. I kind of think he had picked up a bad habit from Cano, who often times takes the first pitch without taking the bat off his shoulder, which by the way, drives me nuts.(which, BTW is a short commute. :D I'm hoping Edgar is, or will, spend a lot of time with Kyle, particularly hitting around the shift. It's his only chance to get solid hits. Otherwise, we'll see the occasional bomb and lots of strike outs, ground outs etc. He's got to be frustrated as hell I would think.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see more action at the plate from Kyle no doubt. It's not impossible to hit around the shift. He is having a problem following pitches I think. So often it will come right down the middle and he just takes it and then swings wildly at a ball low and out of the zone. I kind of think he had picked up a bad habit from Cano, who often times takes the first pitch without taking the bat off his shoulder, which by the way, drives me nuts.(which, BTW is a short commute. :D I'm hoping Edgar is, or will, spend a lot of time with Kyle, particularly hitting around the shift. It's his only chance to get solid hits. Otherwise, we'll see the occasional bomb and lots of strike outs, ground outs etc. He's got to be frustrated as hell I would think.

His getting behind in the count seems alot like how Edgar approached AB's. He would only go and swing at one pitch. Difference is Edgar could hit to all fields so he could do that. Seager refuses to bunt and has never gone the other way in his career. He not only puts himself in terrible counts but on his own he cuts the strike zone in half.

He needs to spend all offseason like a horse. Anytime he hits it to the right side of the field without it being a HR he gets swatted with the whip.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see him go the other way more like he did in the 9th. But I think that was because Trienen just throws hard and he was late on his swing which caused a line drive the other way. Doubtful it was anything he did himself