• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kye Seager

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I've really been watching this kid since his first call-up and have been really impressed by his poise and demeanor on the field. He really struggled early on at the plate and looked like he may be another year away from being ready for the bigs but after being sent back down for a bit, came back with a vengeance. He still doesn't have a lot of HR pop in his bat but he has shown that he is able to hit line to line for a high average and will probably have his fair share of doubles. The thing that stands out the most for me though is his fielding. I think this kid has the potential to be a Gold Glover at 3b. He has a great arm and is amazingly accurate even on off-balance throws and doesn't hang the 1b out to dry with throws into the runner. He also has a good quick glove and even if he doesn't field the ball quite cleanly, he never seems to panic and still gets the runner out more often than not. I really hope this kid continues to grow as a big-leaguer and continues to improve at the plate and becomes our full-time 3b for a long time and I hope people don't mess him up trying to get HR's from the 3b position. If they let him mature naturally, he may develop enough power (20-25 HR). I sure hope they give him the chance. He's fun to watch.

Last edited by a moderator: