• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kobe Might Have To Play In The All Star Game

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What has not been discussed or consider is if Kobe returns to the line up before the all star game. The rules under the last CBA agreement stated that if a player is voted in, he has to play no matter what unless on the disabled list. If that rule is the same as I believe and if Kobe is in the current line up when the ASG comes, he won't have a choice even though he can have the coach play him a few minutes and then take him out like did one year before.

It might be better if Kobe waits til after the All Star Game to return to the line up

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe should just sit out the season...

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe should come back when ever him and his team of doctors decide. That being said because the ASG is voted on by the fans players should have to play in it if selected. If they change the selection process then I change my mind and it should be optional.

All that being said special exceptions should be made for this instance where the player has been in and out of injury rehab.

If I were Kobe and I really did not want to play and I came back before the ASG I would have a nasty case of tendinitis that weekend.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whenever the doctors clear Kobe thats when he should play. Its that simple.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whenever the doctors clear Kobe thats when he should play. Its that simple.

They cleared him last time. Sit out the season, no point in playing this year and risking injury.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kobe should play this season, but not until much later in the season. He should come back with about 20 or so games left, just to get some run in to prepare for next season. During those games, his minutes should be restricted.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe is going to have a high risk of injury the rest of his career, the longer he waits the harder it will be to come back and play and the more his talents will diminish with age. He is 35 and didn't look that good last time he was on the court.

I trust his doctors with his health but you guys have to realize he does not have a lot of time left. These injuries are not simply going to stop, this is what happens when you get old.