• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knicks could be first team...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am not making assumptions.. hey man, this is your bread & butter, you got to lay the law down! you want to move from school to school or do you want the best of the best wanting to play for you, assuming you want to move on from high school ball! in college it is all about tough love . also, you don't know what goes on behind closed doors, wright could be a freak! coach K, dude is got so much built up inside him, he's letting that out somewhere!

you have to be conditioned, you have to have a plan, and it needs to be carried out by your personnel! and i don't care how talented a player is! 2 mice fell into a bowl of cream, 1 gave up and drowned, the other moved his little tiny legs so much he turned that cream into butter and climbed out of that bowl.

It is not my bread and butter. It is a hobby.

I used to coach at a high level school that had a roster filled with D1 players and a handful of NBA prospects. Now I coach at a small school with an average team and it is honestly a lot more fun. I don't want to move on. Injad opportunities to go after a couple head jobs, including at the basketball factory and I turned them down. My priorities are elsewhere. It is all about helping kids get better, but I don't have the time to invest in coaching as a career. It is more than a full time job to do it right, and most pay between 5-8K a season.

And trust me, I know what I am talking about here. I know you believe in what you experienced, but there is a better way.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More embarrassment to come! Hailing this guy , fizz, as if he is the next whatever... if he coaches like he threw out that first pitch b4 yankee game he won’t even last the year!

I can see headline already FIZZOUT!

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is not my bread and butter. It is a hobby.

I used to coach at a high level school that had a roster filled with D1 players and a handful of NBA prospects. Now I coach at a small school with an average team and it is honestly a lot more fun. I don't want to move on. Injad opportunities to go after a couple head jobs, including at the basketball factory and I turned them down. My priorities are elsewhere. It is all about helping kids get better, but I don't have the time to invest in coaching as a career. It is more than a full time job to do it right, and most pay between 5-8K a season.

And trust me, I know what I am talking about here. I know you believe in what you experienced, but there is a better way.

Sounds a lot like the movie Blue Chips, r u Pete bell?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the biggest joke is the knicks org. trying to make themselves relevant during the post season with this signing of an unproven!

Wait, are you saying only a championship level coach is acceptable? Are there any available?

Stop bitching and tell us who they should have hired. Can't pick retired guys, dead guys, or guys under contract elsewhere.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, are you saying only a championship level coach is acceptable? Are there any available?

Stop bitching and tell us who they should have hired. Can't pick retired guys, dead guys, or guys under contract elsewhere.

get dolan to sell, then we talk

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
get dolan to sell, then we talk
No let's talk now. Let's say Dolan sold the team yesterday to Bill Gates or whomever, and they hired the best GM in the world. Which coach should they get? It's easy to bitch about a hire but if you can't name even one guy who you'd prefer then you should STFU

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No let's talk now. Let's say Dolan sold the team yesterday to Bill Gates or whomever, and they hired the best GM in the world. Which coach should they get? It's easy to bitch about a hire but if you can't name even one guy who you'd prefer then you should STFU

I ain’t Nostradamus, I judge base on what I see, not predict , fool!

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ain’t Nostradamus, I judge base on what I see, not predict , fool!
Who do you SEE as a good coach that they should have hired instead of Fizdale?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m looking for a coach who isn’t concerned about being liked by his players, who stresses fundamentals. Who can recognize a players potential and bring it out anyway possible! F this knew generation of players who because of the money have no respect for a coach. That’s why I want a coach that is hated! That’s how you motivate these egos!

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the biggest joke is the knicks org. trying to make themselves relevant during the post season with this signing of an unproven!

Do you still have your "facilities" ?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m looking for a coach who isn’t concerned about being liked by his players, who stresses fundamentals. Who can recognize a players potential and bring it out anyway possible! F this knew generation of players who because of the money have no respect for a coach. That’s why I want a coach that is hated! That’s how you motivate these egos!

You are looking for an old school hard ass who doesn't exist in today's NBA. There is a reason there aren't any old school coaches left.

And no, Pop isn't old school at all. You just think he is because he is successful.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can you give us one single name of a coach that meets your standards? Or are you just a total clown?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you give us one single name of a coach that meets your standards? Or are you just a total clown?

the only clown here is U! i'm telling you what i want to see after you asked me dingbat!

right now, there isn't one that has the BALLS to be that coach, they are only concerned about a paycheck!

off the top of my head i would not mind jeff gundy coming back, he's the only thing close

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are looking for an old school hard ass who doesn't exist in today's NBA. There is a reason there aren't any old school coaches left.

And no, Pop isn't old school at all. You just think he is because he is successful.

yes i am, and if we don't see this comeback in a modern day form, this game, NBA wise, will have less following, we already see a decline!

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only clown here is U! i'm telling you what i want to see after you asked me dingbat!

right now, there isn't one that has the BALLS to be that coach, they are only concerned about a paycheck!

off the top of my head i would not mind jeff gundy coming back, he's the only thing close

At least you gave a name, even if you messed it up. Jeff Van Gundy is a reasonable choice. How about his brother, he's actually available now? I think JVG is done with coaching.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes i am, and if we don't see this comeback in a modern day form, this game, NBA wise, will have less following, we already see a decline!

Every word in this post is wrong.