• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kevin White showing his speed in the OTAs

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm that was intentional monkey. You don't get it?

"Oh know, it's the spelling cops".

Get it? Ugg nevermind, you're right, i don't know how to spell "no"

Monkeys...(rolls eyes)

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To think, these are actually the "regulars" on this board. These monkeys are the regulars! What an embarrassment. We have the dumbest fans by far. Thank God I'm here to raise bar.

richig07

Proven wrong... like you just were when you couldn't find the post in this thread claiming Howard's numbers would drop.

I agree, Howard has the potential to be the biggest hanging matzo ball over BS's posting career (which is really saying something). A couple more years of consistent production and it'll be official. 4-5 years of consistent, high-level production is more than you get out of 99% of RB's that come through the league.

One of the best things about Howard, is that he's only 23. If he stays healthy, we're going to get a great bang for our buck out of him. He could rack up 10K rushing in a Bears uniform without breaking much of a sweat. He's on pace to hit 5k in two years, when he'll be 25. So far, he seems durable. We'll see if that continues.

Beengay fudgepackers

That was classic, but I think his hatred of Howard is worse. Howard has been our best offensive weapon ever since he joined the team. At the pace he’s going, he will have his spot amongst the best bears running backs of all time when it’s all said and done and BS would rather start Cohen. Talk about not knowing anything about football...

I think he (Howard) gets better with the new offense, and you continue to be a smug bastard and refuse to claim he’s a good running back.

noonthirtyjoe

Well I think were gonna ride Howard this season. I think Nagy is watering at the mouth to run. The passing game will take more time to learn. Teams will have to stay back because of all the rpo's we will run. Howard is gonna have his best year yet.

To which i replied: "I'll take that bet."