• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just When You Thought It Was Safe to Return to the ESPN Board...

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy schizophrenia! Nolan is penciling in victories, Livin made a correct prediction and is handling it humbly, TrueNiners is bumping his own insanity with a screen name that supports a burnt out middle reliever and Tito is... well, Tito. To add to it, everyone has now been accused of being everyone else's alt. That Phillies-Braves game can't start soon enough. I guess I'll have to avoid work by watching Cards-Marlins.

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah - it's getting much worse - almost by the minute. That 'swagger' thread is priceless.
And YES - it is Trueniners - see my post here. I just couldn't place him

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I mentioned over there, offdays make that board kooky.

I actually like the 'agentjacktashner' name, it's a play on how Tashner's name does kind of sound like some spy on '24'.

Nolan only just now realized he shouldn't converse directly with 'agent'.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone think this will die down in the offseason?

It usually does, then again, Nolan has turned into a complete coo-koo.

I remember early in the season, I actually agreed with most things he said and he was a good poster. I also remember how when MSG first came over, I really didn't like you ;), but things have completely changed. I guess Nolan just doesn't have the mental toughness for a full season of baseball, and I think it really takes a tough mind to go through a full season on a team that is in a playoff race.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Does anyone think this will die down in the offseason?

It usually does, then again, Nolan has turned into a complete coo-koo.

I remember early in the season, I actually agreed with most things he said and he was a good poster. I also remember how when MSG first came over, I really didn't like you ;), but things have completely changed. I guess Nolan just doesn't have the mental toughness for a full season of baseball, and I think it really takes a tough mind to go through a full season on a team that is in a playoff race.

I'd known of Nolan for a while, and knew the forum was probably doomed the minute he showed up. Although he was pretty much contained until livin started spamming every thread, and dominating every gdt.