• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just stop the Pro Bowl...

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half of the guys voted to this game decline because of 'injuries'. They are all paid so well that 100k plus a Hawaiian vacation still isn't worth the chance of being hurt for nothing. The ones who do play don't want to get hurt, so it's a half-hearted flag football game.

Replace it with a skills competition like the old Superstars competition. Who's the fastest WR or RB? Arm wrestling OL? Etc. would be fun to watch.

And you could have cheerleader team competitions. The possibilities are endless!

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, to be fair it's not in Hawaii this year, but in Arizona. Otherwise, I agree with you, this game has been a joke for decades.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched about 5 minutes of the "draft" and thought it was pretty cheesy. They're trying different things but it's not doing anything for me personally.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't like it don't watch it. Pretty simple. The Phoenix metro area is about to get a shit ton of tourist dollars with the pro bowl, super bowl, and PGA tour all happening within a week.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, don't stop it, but certainly change it... We live in the days of fantasy football... and there are some major fantasy football events... why not reward the winners of these major events by having a real life fantasy football championship... Lets not do a schoolyard draft with former stars who really don't know what fans want...

If they bring fans into the formation of the game, there might be more interest in it...

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched about 5 minutes of the "draft" and thought it was pretty cheesy. They're trying different things but it's not doing anything for me personally.

This really isn't about like or dislike. Personally I love the draft, especially when it was on Saturday and we were all at Raids house and... But I digress.

The players hate the Pro Bowl and so do almost all the fans.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, don't stop it, but certainly change it... We live in the days of fantasy football... and there are some major fantasy football events... why not reward the winners of these major events by having a real life fantasy football championship... Lets not do a schoolyard draft with former stars who really don't know what fans want...

If they bring fans into the formation of the game, there might be more interest in it...

Huh?:wtf2:

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

...and maybe play Dungeons and Dragons afterwards? That would be gnarly!

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That was dumb........especially when JJ Watt said they drafted neckbeard.......Sheesh,I`m sure Andrew wanted to be called that on national tv.

And Michael Irvin.................:L

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't like it don't watch it. Pretty simple. The Phoenix metro area is about to get a shit ton of tourist dollars with the pro bowl, super bowl, and PGA tour all happening within a week.

Were you not reading his comment.....he turned it off after 5 mins,such as I.

Get back to your whining about how your team was the better team last Sunday. :rollseyes:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were you not reading his comment.....he turned it off after 5 mins,such as I.

Get back to your whining about how your team was the better team last Sunday. :rollseyes:

The OP still thinks it's in Hawaii... Nuff said

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This really isn't about like or dislike. Personally I love the draft, especially when it was on Saturday and we were all at Raids house and... But I digress.

The players hate the Pro Bowl and so do almost all the fans.

Deano - I think he was referring to the Pro Bowl Draft, not the NFL Draft in April 30th.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deano - I think he was referring to the Pro Bowl Draft, not the NFL Draft in April 30th.

More evidence that the game has turned into a silly made for tv event.