• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

jets post game

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ran it over and over today. Quinn ran the route with an outside/inside move. I don't know if that is the design of the route but am guessing so. If he ran the outside fake on his own the coaches will clean that up with him. Really on a route like that you are looking to see what leverage the DB is playing and then break the route the other way. it seems that a straight slant with no outside fake would be best. If I was coaching that is how I would want the route run. Actually if the DB played outside leverage it would be a slant all the way and if the DB played inside leverage it would be an out to the left. In either case I wouldn't want the receiver to break until no sooner than the 2 yard to insure he didn't catch the ball and get tackled before he got to the goal line. I think the route was a little slow with the outside fake but I think Alex threw the ball too much to the inside allowing the DB to make a play on the ball.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Redskins have focused hard on the defensive line the last two years – and it should pay off this season. That’s the big takeaway after Thursday’s preseason win over the New York Jets. Rookie nose tackle Daron Payne, who has drawn rave reviews in training camp, showed his power in taking on double teams and an ability to win a one-on-one matchup for a sack. Second-year Jonathan Allen also made his presence felt with inside rushes. If these two stay healthy, they will make a big difference with the Redskins’ defense.

From kiem

Add Settle to the mix and it becomes scary if they all remain healthy.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Skins rb depth chart after jets game

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"He was fabulous. He was spectacular. He set new standards for what a quarterback should accomplish in one series in a preseason game!"

Cousin's did not throw an incompletion in his lone series last week and he threw a TD pass. Clearly that statement is false. :nono: These guys might be better to write about what Smith did well and not compare the two guys. It is laughable when the comment on what the players are saying "as if the players would say Smith sucks and we miss Cousin's." :trash:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"He was fabulous. He was spectacular. He set new standards for what a quarterback should accomplish in one series in a preseason game!"

Cousin's did not throw an incompletion in his lone series last week and he threw a TD pass. Clearly that statement is false. :nono: These guys might be better to write about what Smith did well and not compare the two guys. It is laughable when the comment on what the players are saying "as if the players would say Smith sucks and we miss Cousin's." :trash:

i thought he was being sarcastic

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like most of the rest I like what we have seen from Sims. I just to make sure we aren't falling in love with Marko Mitchell. The coaches have weeks of evaluation on him whereas we have a few plays. He sure has shown the ability to catch the ball in a crowd.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like most of the rest I like what we have seen from Sims. I just to make sure we aren't falling in love with Marko Mitchell. The coaches have weeks of evaluation on him whereas we have a few plays. He sure has shown the ability to catch the ball in a crowd.

its a big fear for sure . maybe i need to see quick do it on the field some

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As you typed this, I'm sure thoughts of some of the younger posters came to mind as you envisioned them scratching their heads and wondering...

"What team did Jackie Gleason play for?":D
I am aging myself badly