• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jeff Fisher "disagrees" with Rok's suspension?

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
During a Thursday post-minicamp presser, Rams Head Coach, Jeff Fisher, had this to say, regarding the NFL mandated one game suspension of left guard, Rokevious Watkins.

"You know, I'll say this... We've been aware of it for quite some time. I'm not going to go into specifics of the suspension. We, respect the league's decision. But, personally and respectfully, I disagree with the suspension and the circumstances regarding the suspension. So, that's my opinion, but we'll honor the league's decision."

Anybody have any more info, regarding this suspension? What exactly it's for? Why is it only one game, as opposed to the more customary four? Why Fisher doesn't seem to agree? :confused2:

I'm lookin' at you, ksudodgers. Lol. :help:

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caynine - you are on to something - a 1 game suspension means they can't prove anything but they got Rok on some sort of "technicality". Hopefully, ksu can get the scoop!

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2:Something smells of a 49ers and Seahawks connnection, maybe Harbaugh and Carroll have got together and are trying to elimate the competition,:gaah:ie ... since the Seachickens lost a guy for 4 weeks and the Whinners lost Crabtree for most likely the season. Take the Rams out one guy, one game at a time:laugh3:

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense to Rok Watkins, but if I were to try and eliminate someone from the team to take them down a notch I don't think he'd be at the top of the list.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering the same thing about this suspension. Might have to go to Twitter to see if any details have come out. I'll also keep the local sports radio going on my commutes to work, and see if they say anything.