• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

James Franklin to Texas A&M ???

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0% chance Franklin leaves for TAMU.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you get treated well. I've been to State College twice for games. First time I was with friends who were Penn State fans so I didn't catch any grief, 2nd time it was just my wife and I and we had a few not so friendly jabs thrown our way. Both times I had a lot of fun. Beaver stadium is a fantastic atmosphere

Yeah, MOST of our fans are inclined to treat guests well. I have stepped in a few times in defense of visitors when some drunk morons were getting out of control and making ius look like jackasses to our guests. I actually remarked to my girlfriend last week how I was honestly surprised I didn't see 1 Michigan fan take any shit from anyone the entire day. Only road trip I ever had any trouble was to Michigan, but fortunately I was sitting by a Michigan State troppper and some of his fellow officer, who turned around and told the drunk assholes who were screaming in my ear to shut the fuck up and quit making their entire fanbase look like classless dicks. Never had any grief anywhere else, hope that trend continues.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, MOST of our fans are inclined to treat guests well. I have stepped in a few times in defense of visitors when some drunk morons were getting out of control and making ius look like jackasses to our guests. I actually remarked to my girlfriend last week how I was honestly surprised I didn't see 1 Michigan fan take any shit from anyone the entire day. Only road trip I ever had any trouble was to Michigan, but fortunately I was sitting by a Michigan State troppper and some of his fellow officer, who turned around and told the drunk assholes who were screaming in my ear to shut the fuck up and quit making their entire fanbase look like classless dicks. Never had any grief anywhere else, hope that trend continues.

If you have the chance today hit up Adriatico's for food on campus. It will be swamped on gameday. You won't regret it. Also, if you've never had Raising Canes (chain chicken place) before you should try that of you are looking for fast food. Make sure to get extra cane's sauce.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have the chance today hit up Adriatico's for food on campus. It will be swamped on gameday. You won't regret it. Also, if you've never had Raising Canes (chain chicken place) before you should try that of you are looking for fast food. Make sure to get extra cane's sauce.

Thanks I’ll check them out. Spent last night at wolf ridge brewing. Food was good and beer was even better

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, Franklin isn't going anywhere especially to Texas for cryin'-out-loud!