• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jalen Ramsey Scouting Qbs

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GQ magazine did an interview with Jalen Ramsey. In the interview he decided to critique most of the QBs in the league- besides Miami - because he doesn’t pay attention to their games. I just heard this on the radio while driving. Some of this stuff is hilarious. I haven’t looked for the article but definitely interesting. This guy better watch his knees

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of makes you glad we passed on him if you ask me

He's a jerk but might be the premier CB in the NFL for the next 8 years or so. I used to root for Jacksonville because they were so bad and I saw them turning the corner but it seems like the entire team has the same personality as Jalen. totally turned me off.

I'd take him though cause our CB's are MEDIOCRE and he's a beast.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He actually played high school about 20 minutes from me. He has been on the radio quite a few times over the yrs. He was always real respectful and seemed like a good guy. Since he has been in the Pros - not so much.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of makes you glad we passed on him if you ask me

Wait... I’m back to being a HUGE Jalen fan Jarntt. Today he said “For the next 10 years Wentz and Watson will be the MVPs cause they are that good”

I knew I liked that kid!

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a jerk but might be the premier CB in the NFL for the next 8 years or so. I used to root for Jacksonville because they were so bad and I saw them turning the corner but it seems like the entire team has the same personality as Jalen. totally turned me off.

I'd take him though cause our CB's are MEDIOCRE and he's a beast.

First post I read of yours where I didn't immediately say GTFO and take your shit elsewhere.