• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jalen Hurts to Auburn, Tennessee or LSU?

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree. Especially in the 2nd half when it should've been probably 3 runs in most situations. I have no idea why they ignored using Harris more down the stretch.

But Hurts made just laughably bad decisions. He turned what should've been a 15 yard run (and a first down) into running himself out of bounds for a loss.

he had OJ Howard on a TD drag wide open on like a 3rd and 6 that he turned into a punt when a simple short flip to Howard is a big gain for a first down.

A fair amount of the sacks were on Hurts and not on protection or coverage.

He missed at least 3 or 4 guys who had 5 yards on the defender on deep balls....and missed by 10 yards.

It was painful to watch.
I agree. He made some boneheaded decisions, but he was our QB and a freshman in the biggest game of his life so I gave him a pass. Now he's in his 3rd year and still lacking confidence in throwing downfield

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, a FG kicker just kicked a 49 yarder.

giphy.gif

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missed one from 48, but it wasn't a terrible miss.

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read a story that a "hot Mic" caught Saban saying something negative about Hurts
at the Spring Game.

It was right after Hurts ran for 26 yards on a broken pass play.

Something about..."I have a 3rd teamer that can move the team down the field passing."

What are they saying in Bama?

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read a story that a "hot Mic" caught Saban saying something negative about Hurts
at the Spring Game.

Something about..."I have a 3rd teamer that can move the team down the field passing."

That Tua and Mac Jones are better passers than Hurts. Which, while unfortunate because I like Hurts, isn't surprising. He just really hasn't progressed in that aspect of his game the way he needed to.

crimsontater

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know jalen is young, i think 19. jalen would have been the perfect wishbone qb. but from what i seen yesterday, he simply has not progressed. jalen was on top of the world until the LSU game his freshman year. LSU showed every other competent defense how to play against jalen. from that point in all the big games bama won, it was in spite of jalen rather than because of jalen. as ive stated in other places, i feel kind of sorry for jalen. by all accounts he's a stand up kid of high character. but right now, he seems to be cracking under the pressure rather than growing from it.

crimsontater

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when hurts came to bama, one of the stated goals was to work on his passing game so he could be more like a pro style qb. sadly, it seems that the only thing that has stuck is, don't throw interceptions. now he wont turn the ball loose for nothing. when he first got playing time, he let it fly, regularly. his opening game against usc, he had a beauty to ardarius stewart that covered bout 40 yards or so. yet they've beaten him down over interceptions to the point that, he tucks n runs even with wide open receivers. i really do feel sorry for him. i'm also praying they don't do Tua the same way.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at the Spring Game.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
none of the above. Guarantee that if he transfers they wont let him go to a team they play. depending on when he does it FBS school he has to sit out or FCS and play right away. Texas or Oklahoma? or a place he could prob just walk in and take over no matter who they have in place. Kansas? rutgers? Minnesota?

He can be a grad transfer in December.