• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I've seen the light and it is purple

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
realizing that a garbage band you liked as an adolescent is actually terrible garbage, is not even close to the same thing as sports team allegiances. whatever, it's pathetic that you felt the need to even make this "official" on here with your "declaration". you'll get no support from me, you pathetic posing piece of shit. might as well see if admin can get your screen name changed to "vikinginexile", i suppose?

"oooh! the vikings went 13-3 last season, i think i'll be a fan of them now! how convenient!"

Again, live here. Minnesota resident for over a decade. Been a Wild fan for a while now and so you know, local and whatnot. You should probably take a midol or something. I mean seriously I'd be doing the same thing if they were 4-12 last year. For me it's more about having my Sundays back for the first time in forever (or at least every other one) more than having a droider moment.

Also posting from my phone so team affiliation is a bit hard to see. I notice you are a Steelers fan though. I am an Oklahoma State alum. Looking at your draft class I see a little common ground here.

download.png

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, live here. Minnesota resident for over a decade. Been a Wild fan for a while now and so you know, local and whatnot. You should probably take a midol or something. I mean seriously I'd be doing the same thing if they were 4-12 last year. For me it's more about having my Sundays back for the first time in forever (or at least every other one) more than having a droider moment.

Also posting from my phone so team affiliation is a bit hard to see. I notice you are a Steelers fan though. I am an Oklahoma State alum. Looking at your draft class I see a little common ground here.

View attachment 185420

Please read the post above yours, I told you I was sorry.

Now c'mere ya big lug
tenor.gif

And yes, I am pumped about Pittsburgh's OK State draft picks, I expect Washington to crush it this season